everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Yoostar 2 cannot play on Xbox 4G

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yoostar 2 cannot play on Xbox 4G
03-13-2011, 08:55 PM
Exclamation Yoostar 2 cannot play on Xbox 4G
If you have an XBOX 4G you CANNOT play this game. No where on the Yoostar game box is this stated. I have spoken to Microsoft XBOX and all levels of management incliding the president of Yoostar. No one is taking reponsibility for this exposed flaw in the game. I bought the XBOX 4G Kinect Bundle just for the Yoostar game. When I pop the game in the console, an icon comes up the reads. YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO RECORD OR REPLAY IF YOU DONT HAVE A 250G HARDRIVE. So now if I want to play it I have to spend 3 times more than I actually paid for the game itself to by a hard drive to play it.
MISLEADING
UNTRUTHFUL
FALES ADVERTISING:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2011, 11:22 PM
RE: Yoostar 2 cannot play on Xbox 4G
(03-13-2011 08:55 PM)mojoman8693 Wrote:  If you have an XBOX 4G you CANNOT play this game. No where on the Yoostar game box is this stated. I have spoken to Microsoft XBOX and all levels of management incliding the president of Yoostar. No one is taking reponsibility for this exposed flaw in the game. I bought the XBOX 4G Kinect Bundle just for the Yoostar game. When I pop the game in the console, an icon comes up the reads. YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO RECORD OR REPLAY IF YOU DONT HAVE A 250G HARDRIVE. So now if I want to play it I have to spend 3 times more than I actually paid for the game itself to by a hard drive to play it.
MISLEADING
UNTRUTHFUL
FALES ADVERTISING:

Are you serious!!?? Looks like I'm not getting that game then Sad
05-09-2011, 10:22 PM
RE: Yoostar 2 cannot play on Xbox 4G
(03-13-2011 08:55 PM)mojoman8693 Wrote:  If you have an XBOX 4G you CANNOT play this game. No where on the Yoostar game box is this stated. I have spoken to Microsoft XBOX and all levels of management incliding the president of Yoostar. No one is taking reponsibility for this exposed flaw in the game. I bought the XBOX 4G Kinect Bundle just for the Yoostar game. When I pop the game in the console, an icon comes up the reads. YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO RECORD OR REPLAY IF YOU DONT HAVE A 250G HARDRIVE. So now if I want to play it I have to spend 3 times more than I actually paid for the game itself to by a hard drive to play it.
MISLEADING
UNTRUTHFUL
FALES ADVERTISING:

Actually it does say it on the back of the box but in small words. I agree that they should have highlighted this on the front of the box though.

If I didn't have a 250GB, I'd go out and get one for this. I'm having a great time with it. Check out my scenes here:

http://playground.yoostar.com/user.action?id=4085

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Which Halo version should I play? legreffer 13 969 08-20-2011 08:46 AM
Last Post: dirtyvu
Information What's your favorite Xbox 360 Game? Clemens 13 1,556 07-08-2011 07:45 PM
Last Post: hkevin
Exclamation Shoot-Em-Up Sequel Otomedius Excellent Xbox 360 Exclusive on XBLA!! Corellianrogue 1 613 06-08-2011 10:43 PM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
  Xbox Live Poker ambushbug 6 1,313 03-25-2011 03:31 AM
Last Post: ambushbug
  What's the color of your Xbox 360? Clemens 24 2,905 12-12-2010 08:55 AM
Last Post: Dre