Xbox Kinect

/ / v /

You Don't Know Jack Gameplay Video

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-29-2011, 09:39 AM
[caption id="attachment_8249" align="aligncenter" width="600" caption="We have an excited gameplay video for "You Don't Know Jack""][/caption]

The release date for You Don't Know Jack is nearing quickly and now, after posting some screenshots and the trailer, we have found a 7 minutes gameplay video. Check out the video after the fold!

You Don't Know Jack gameplay video
The video below will give you a glimpse on how You Don't Know Jack will play out. It has a voice over by a dude explaining what's happening on the screen and you mind find that a bit annoying, but nonetheless it will give you a good idea of the game. Check below for the gameplay video.

My impression? Looks like a lot of fun to play with a couple of friends! (but not so much on your own) I really like the voice acting and the style of the graphics and the questions seem like they match my interests.

You Don't Know Jack is out on the 8th of February and can be pre-ordered right here.
https://123kinect.com/kinect-shop/you%20d...ck%20xbox/

From 123 Kinect Article: You Don't Know Jack Gameplay Video
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

NOTE: Responding to threads is only done through Disqus in the Kinect News forum - to keep it in sync with he frontpage comments (no registration required):

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Michael Phelps' video game for Kinect 'a perfect fit' Clemens 0 19 Today 04:19 PM
Last Post: Clemens
  No Kinect support for You Don't Know Jack Istran 0 38 01-30-2011 04:52 PM
Last Post: Istran
  Over 500,000 Zumba Fitness Video Game Units Shipped! Clemens 0 76 01-17-2011 10:03 AM
  Microsoft CES keynote Video and Audio Clemens 0 125 01-06-2011 02:41 PM
  You Don’t Know Jack Screenshots & Trailer Istran 5 399 01-05-2011 02:01 AM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
  Kinect #1 Video Games Gift on Amazon Clemens 0 130 12-16-2010 11:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!