We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

anyonelse else waching E3 right now?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-06-2011, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2011 06:20 PM by Jersmall.)
anyonelse else waching E3 right now live?
4 new kinect sports games by easports woot!!!

ghost record returns... i thought they died off years ago.... however their future combat game looks bad ass over 20 million combinations possible with their gun smith... all usable with kinect sensor even shooting. you aim with one hand and shoot/reload with the second hand. to top it all tom clancy games will include kinect sensor.

the dashboard has also changed to be all controleld with the sensor (i predicted this a while ago seemed obvious) using voice to search specific names (lego, pirates etc) instead of searching trough database of games/movies.

youtube also coming to xbox live! haha... well many other great things i would mention more but gotta go.
damn new game called ryse for kinect.... its pretty much like the game i posted on game ideas thread.

a first person sword fighting game... one hand is the shield the other the sword you block and counter / attack enemies this way. this is going to be fun...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2011, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2011 07:10 PM by Corellianrogue.)
Thumbs Up RE: anyonelse else waching E3 right now?
Yeah, just watched it. There's still loads of stuff missing, they didn't even show their game montages! I think they're going to do loads more announcements from their booth during the week and maybe show their game montages at the end of the whole show. Plus there will be the other companies' press conferences like we'll probably see EA Sports' Kinect games at their conference. Ryse (Codename Kingdoms) looked cool, I just wish they demoed it! Hopefully that will be at their booth. Also Rise Of Nightmares must be at Sega's conference. Does anyone know when that is?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply