everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

battlefield 3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
battlefield 3
10-27-2011, 02:54 PM
battlefield 3
so the new battlefield was released yesturday and no one has posted anything about it on this forum.

i literaly just got the game 20 mins ago from the UPS, im about to pop it in and level my char.

Is anyone else gaming bf3?Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2011, 06:40 PM
RE: battlefield 3
(10-27-2011 02:54 PM)Jersmall Wrote:  so the new battlefield was released yesturday and no one has posted anything about it on this forum.

i literaly just got the game 20 mins ago from the UPS, im about to pop it in and level my char.

honestly, the beta disappointed me and I'll never trust EA since they manage their own servers and are very quick to remove servers on older games. EA basically made some of my games worthless which other companies have not.

let me know how it goes (would be cool if you preface whether or not you were already a battlefield fan). I loved the Modern Warfare series. So it'll be interesting.

[Image: onlysublime.jpg]
10-27-2011, 06:50 PM
I'm too busy with all these dang Kinect games to play others Tongue

[Image: thezeeman.png]
10-29-2011, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2011 06:12 AM by Jersmall.)
(10-27-2011 06:40 PM)dirtyvu Wrote:  
(10-27-2011 02:54 PM)Jersmall Wrote:  so the new battlefield was released yesturday and no one has posted anything about it on this forum.

honestly, the beta disappointed me and I'll never trust EA since they manage their own servers and are very quick to remove servers on older games. EA basically made some of my games worthless which other companies have not.

let me know how it goes (would be cool if you preface whether or not you were already a battlefield fan). I loved the Modern Warfare series. So it'll be interesting.

I agree the demo was not really flatering. the game is much different when you have to interact with vehicles in almost every map. There is also new game types. conquest, att/def and then you can play those but you need squads when you enter. so its about team work and having a good selection of chars to help eachother. You are always suprised when you are revived by a friend.

as for ea games ive been playing battleifled 1943 for sooo long now on arcades. I decided to buy BF3 beacause there are vehicles and sofar i am in love!

I was already a pro with tanks on BF1943, it basically the exact same game play in tanks but more modern and you earn nice weapons and gadets... the more you use vehicles just like weapons. The gunner on tanks is also inside the tank using a video screen to fire the machine gun. with the tank and a good gunner/fixer i can easly get 16+ kills with 0-4 deaths average.

On my tank i get it tricked out with a Heavy machine gun for infantry, fast relaod time AND my fav Infrared for my tank. So i can see their warm bodies no mater where they hide or peek out of. its GREAt for urban fighting or forest fighting.

however there are many types of rocket launches, land mines, c4, other tanks, planes and heli's to worry about.

i would say its a 10 in my book my new fav shooter.
I also like how when you spot a person you can push back and it "spots" the person for the whole team. a good tactic is spotting the person before you shoot. Also if you shoot a rocket at a vehicle it doesnt give your possitino up on radar. you only gget on radar if someone acutally can see you or saw you then he pushed back to register it to the team. Now lets say you are spotted, if you hide behind an object and no one can physically see you, the marking on the screen over your head goes away very quick.

you get points for supressing targets just shooing at them to mess their aim and you can get points for spotting a person if that person is killed.

I also beleive you didnt get all the character features like the reviev for the assault in the demo. there was a wierd lag in the demo where it seemed the deah od enemies lagged that is solved as well.

another feature is in BF 3 you get gravity effecting bullets on evey gun. that means a sniper has to compensate by aiming up vertically the further the shot is along with aiming horizontal.

vehicles can heal themselves just like humans revieve their HP, however its faster to use the repair tool on vehicles OR you can use the robot thing its neat.