We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

codename d diabolical pitch do you have anything more on this titlle

Poll: Is this game on your 3 most awaited titles
This is Suda 51 ffs OF COURSE, im gettting it no matter what it is
Im very interest and will keep it on my top until i really find what the title is about
Dudes with masks running around, no way
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-22-2011, 10:47 AM
Im pretty intrigued about this game. No real screenshots, no explanation about how it is played. It is supposed to be a fighting game where a guy fights against some dirty dudes around in an amusement park. But it is just a guess. So i ask myself if there is anything new on this title.

Ive read the article but plays around that misterious trailer that is giving very little about this game.

https://123kinect.com/diabolical-pitch-na...me-d/8515/

If there is nothing about it, what do you think this game will look like, and how will be played.

Is this game on your 3 most awaited.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2011, 11:10 PM
RE: codename d diabolical pitch do you have anything more on this titlle
Heya userwords, welcome to the 123KINECT forum! Smile

You are very right when stating that there is not a lot of info on this game just yet. Unfortunately, this seems about right for almost all the 'core' Kinect games announced at TGS last year see: https://123kinect.com/core-kinect-games-announced/2203/

As you pointed out, the 'way this game will be played' is still not known yet. This is an additional reason for me to believe that there will be an additional controller for Kinect @ E3. Besides your voice, that is.
see: https://123kinect.com/xbox-kinect-control...011/11376/

Besides this, I feel guessing on the way this game will be played is really that: guessing. One additional option would be that you get a bet with the game, that you scan in and with which you would have to bash people on the screen. For some reason, I feel that this is not how Microsoft would like to be positioned in the market, but I may be very wrong on that.

Having this little info, makes it very hard for me to guess whether or not I am going to like the game. However, as you rightly point out: Suda 51 is always one to watch in my book.

What do you think, how would you want to play the game if you had to choose?

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-02-2011, 11:54 PM
Information RE: codename d diabolical pitch do you have anything more on this titlle
(05-02-2011 11:10 PM)Clemens Wrote:  Heya userwords, welcome to the 123KINECT forum! Smile

You are very right when stating that there is not a lot of info on this game just yet. Unfortunately, this seems about right for almost all the 'core' Kinect games announced at TGS last year see: https://123kinect.com/core-kinect-games-announced/2203/

As you pointed out, the 'way this game will be played' is still not known yet. This is an additional reason for me to believe that there will be an additional controller for Kinect @ E3. Besides your voice, that is.
see: https://123kinect.com/xbox-kinect-control...011/11376/

Besides this, I feel guessing on the way this game will be played is really that: guessing. One additional option would be that you get a bet with the game, that you scan in and with which you would have to bash people on the screen. For some reason, I feel that this is not how Microsoft would like to be positioned in the market, but I may be very wrong on that.

Having this little info, makes it very hard for me to guess whether or not I am going to like the game. However, as you rightly point out: Suda 51 is always one to watch in my book.

What do you think, how would you want to play the game if you had to choose?

You can chainsaw people to death in the Gears Of War games, I doubt Microsoft are worried about hitting people with bats, lol! It would be cool if this game does use object scanning though. We should see all those core Japanese games at E3. (And some new ones too no doubt! Big Grin)
05-04-2011, 11:28 AM
RE: codename d diabolical pitch do you have anything more on this titlle
Hiya from Spain Clemens, well i REALLY would like to be some kind of (WARNING NOSTALGIA ATTACK INCOMING!)

FINAL FIGHT

XD I really miss that game, so walking around an amusement park, divided into zones, and beating ppl with punchs, kicks, and some melee weapons would be amazing for me. (i love fighters uncaged, it doesntt get most of my moves, but you can improve over time and in 20 minutes im sweating like a beast).

And i dont consider necesary scaning an object. It would feel weird at first, but i suppose you would end getting used to grab objects without actually grabbing anything.

But with the resolution cap on kinect that makes not practical to recognise fingers for the moment, i suppose, that it wont be an option.

Moving around freely is another issue without controller. But i personally DON'T WANT kinecto to get physicall controllers at all. I prefer them to roll out new firmwares to improve resolution, as i read that kinect can improve it and use gesture recognition to fill all usual actions in a space open game to walk and fight or whatever you need to do.

And HECK! if they want to release a shiny and improved kinect 2 as fast as now, I will like that because i get more fun with kinect than with any other platform, and it is healthy. Ive spent more money on diets and gyms ^^*.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)