gahh I'm so fat and out of shape!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-29-2011, 09:21 AM
Hello! my names Jordan, Im 5'9 and weight 277 im male as well -_-
and I'm 19Smile
So i decide about 2 weeks ago that it was time for me to not be fat anymore and began working out 6/7 days a week and completely changed my eating habits to more healthy foods. Anyway's I had been bugging my parent's for a while to get EASA2 not just for me though for my younger chunky sister, brother, older brother, mother, father haha Winkso today after two weeks of me working out on my own my mother brought it home, well i decided to pop it in and do one work out, now. I thought i was cool so i decided to try it at medium. boy, did i regret that... I was literally dieing halfways through each and every excercise I couldn't believe how hard it beat me. After the workout I felt like dieing. I plopped myself in a chair and placed my head and arms on my table breathing, sweating, hating myself for trying it on medium, my head even began to ache which i don't think is a good sign, my BPM were 180 at the end of each excercise, i enjoyed it but can i keep this up for months? im not sure... I'd love to cause I know this will whoop me into shape.. anyways I'm a sloppy writer haha I don't feel like correcting any errors.. ehhhh gonna shower and sleep and hopefully not be terribly sore tomorrow... night
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-29-2011, 10:55 AM
RE: gahh I'm so fat and out of shape!
Hi Jordan,

That's very great that you are wanting to make a change for your health and body. Consistency is important to getting in shape. And it is good that you are changing your eating habits as well, that is a great place to start with. Combine it with exercise and you're on your way to becoming fit and healthy!

Results may not be instant, but if you keep at it you will certainly see it!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-29-2011, 01:34 PM
Welcome to this community Jordan,

I'm at workout #27 of the 9 week program on medium and I still found it very hard even if I'm in a pretty good shape. Before the 9 week, I tried the 3 week on easy, it should be better for you.

You can join our EASA2 group if you want :
Name : 123kinect
Password : 123group
The thread : EASA2 Group

Good luck Wink

[Image: legreffer.png]

[My "Get in shape" Blog] [Kinect Sports Leaderboards] Go Habs Go
03-30-2011, 11:44 PM
sorry I didn't reply sooner to you guys Smileand thank you for the support
today's my day off ;/ yesterday i did upper body and the back of my shoulders are extremely soar.
I can't wait till tomorrow when i start the three week program Big GrinI hope do be in good shape within a year hopefully. I can finally be skinny Big Grinhaha.. i blame my parents for bad food choices when i was younger Tongueanyways I hate not working out.. i need something to do
03-31-2011, 06:57 AM
Keep up the good work, as somebody who hovered around 260 when I blew up after my divorce and now for several years stay at about 190, I applaud your effort. Best advice I can give you is don't try too much too soon. Just a few days a week of working out and eating better will show huge improvements. As the weight comes off and you get in a little better shape you will want to do more, trust me. However you decide to do it good luck!

[Image: Leephor.jpg]
03-31-2011, 08:40 PM
(03-31-2011 06:57 AM)ambushbug Wrote:  Keep up the good work, as somebody who hovered around 260 when I blew up after my divorce and now for several years stay at about 190, I applaud your effort. Best advice I can give you is don't try too much too soon. Just a few days a week of working out and eating better will show huge improvements. As the weight comes off and you get in a little better shape you will want to do more, trust me. However you decide to do it good luck!

thank you very much! Big Grinyeah i worked out for two weeks before this, i was weight lifting but i think this will benefit me much more, I started my 3 week program today and i did it on medium Big GrinI think i just wasn't used to those excercises so when i first did them my body had to adjust to the new muscle stretching, anyways it seemed short! and not much of a workout i was kind of bummed but glad at the same time that i was actually able to handle it, push ups are my worst enemy -_- i have no upper body strenght at all so i could barely do about 3 fully the rest i'd do on my knees, i forgot what those are cold, like lady push ups or something idr ;/ anyways i hope by the end of these 3 week i can do the full 10 pushups Big Grinthat'd be awesome haha well off to wash off this sweat thank you all for the support and I'll try to figure out how to join that group thingy later Smilethanks again I'll keep you all posted with how this goes
03-31-2011, 11:58 PM
another good thing guys Big Grintoday i tried on some clothes that used to fit me a little tight around the belly and they're much much much looser, my belly bearly shows so that made me extremely happy Big Grin
04-01-2011, 03:36 AM
Weightlifting is also good because you build muscle meaning you increase your metabolism. A high metabolism means you'll burn more fat when resting.

04-01-2011, 05:11 PM
(04-01-2011 03:36 AM)wazza Wrote:  Weightlifting is also good because you build muscle meaning you increase your metabolism. A high metabolism means you'll burn more fat when resting.

yea with EASA2 i lose less calories, about 170-200 but it's getting me in better shape, I've been thinking if i could combine weight lifting and the game without over working myself, my usual weight lifting schedule was thurs sat mon and my EASA2 is thurs fri, Sun Mon, I did weight lift yesterday so i think I'll try it this week see what happens
04-05-2011, 05:18 AM
Should also post your new weight soon Big Grin

04-20-2011, 08:28 AM
Hi Tsumezazanashi,
Nice to know you are serious about losing weight and happy to know that you are enjoying now. Keep focus on your physical plan and diet chart.
Do eat fresh fruits and vegetables,
Avoid soda, diet soda and packet juices. Drink fresh juices, watermelon and grapefruit.

highland park health and fitness center
04-22-2011, 05:46 AM
Motivation is basic for the weight loss, and it is very important that you want to loss weight
and want your body in shape, all these suggestion will help you in weight loss try to follow these.

Baltimore fitness

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My "Get in shape" Blog legreffer 43 1,997 04-07-2011 04:05 AM
Last Post: legreffer

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)