gameplay videos
alright, recorded some 720P gameplay of some of the early missions...

some more 720P vids I made:

Thanks for posting these. I just played the demo and I think this is a pretty good game. I understand sales have been low. I hope this doesn't disuade other developers from developing hybrid Kinect games.
some more 720P vids I recorded:

some more 720P videos!

Gameplay of the DLC map the Fuel Dump and the first mission in the campaign after that. I had a goof with the Kinect controls for the first time in a long time but I think it was me being lazy with gestures (recorded it too late!). Anyway outside of that embarrassing 20 second spot, had no issues and managed to get through both missions. Enjoy with the split screen video of the game and me playing.

Rest of my videos of the DLC. Whiteout is still too "white" I think the camera had too much exposure on it, but the others are very watchable. Whiteout is a lousy DLC mission anyway, you can't see much during the mission in normal gameplay.

Anyway here they are:

thanks for posting the DLC videos! they're impossible to find! Big Grin
(09-30-2012 06:58 PM)dirtyvu Wrote:  thanks for posting the DLC videos! they're impossible to find! Big Grin

Np I think they amount to maybe $5 or $6 total and for the upgrades they are worth it. I do know the upgrades are on the disk though because the skins can be seen by others without the DLC. The maps though are about 100 MB each though so I at least guess they aren't on the disk.

I do like the maps but they aren't really meant to be played alone. Without human help you may be able to pass them but barely. I wish the AI was a lot better in these games. I only did the half of the screen showing me playing so people can see that the game actually controls well once you learn how to properly setup your play environment and know how to do the gestures.