Xbox Kinect

/ / v /

kinectshare only has 3 advertisments !!!! HELP

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2011, 03:28 AM
Okay! so iv been trying to upload my adventure pictures. i did the upload thing on the kinect, each indidual picture more than once, i signd in on my windows live acount on kinectshare.com, and all i see is the three advertisments.. the faqs..etc. where do i go ?! ):
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2011, 05:51 AM
RE: kinectshare only has 3 advertisments !!!! HELP
Be careful what profile you're signed in under. I often play Kinect stuff with my son and videos from Kinect Sports and joyride wound up under his Kinectshare profile. If you have multiple profiles on your Xbox try signing those profiles up for Kinectshare as well. Also check under Kinect setting and ensure Kinect sharing is enabled

ex

(01-06-2011 03:28 AM)AnnaLovesNannas Wrote:  Okay! so iv been trying to upload my adventure pictures. i did the upload thing on the kinect, each indidual picture more than once, i signd in on my windows live acount on kinectshare.com, and all i see is the three advertisments.. the faqs..etc. where do i go ?! ):
01-06-2011, 02:31 PM
RE: kinectshare only has 3 advertisments !!!! HELP
(01-06-2011 05:51 AM)exnihilio13 Wrote:  Be careful what profile you're signed in under. I often play Kinect stuff with my son and videos from Kinect Sports and joyride wound up under his Kinectshare profile. If you have multiple profiles on your Xbox try signing those profiles up for Kinectshare as well. Also check under Kinect setting and ensure Kinect sharing is enabled

ex

(01-06-2011 03:28 AM)AnnaLovesNannas Wrote:  Okay! so iv been trying to upload my adventure pictures. i did the upload thing on the kinect, each indidual picture more than once, i signd in on my windows live acount on kinectshare.com, and all i see is the three advertisments.. the faqs..etc. where do i go ?! ):
yeah iv tried that.. i have two acounts one for me and my sister but i tried uploading on both ): what is the website suppost to say.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!