/ / v /

problem with my fitness evolved game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-05-2011, 11:45 PM
Dear all,

I wonder if someone there knows how I can solve the following problem with the game fitness evolved.

I bought the game a few days ago when I start the game I get to the screen where a voice of a lady tell you to touch a blur panel. However when I touch the panel nothing happen, I can move, go back, but nothing happen when I touch the blue pannel. I though the game has a problem, so I took it back, but the same thing occured again. I have calibrate the Kinect, I have use other games and not problem, the kitnect works perfect. I do not have the xbox connected to the internet but I thought that you could play any game. Any idea anyone?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2011, 12:10 AM
RE: problem with my fitness evolved game
Heya Mota,

Good question, it sounds like you did everything that one can normally do to resolve the issue. You can play all the games when not being connected to the internet, but it is advised to connect it to the internet, because you get software updates etc that improve the game experiences. So, if you have the option, then get it connected Smile.

But have you tried moving in your arm a bit further? So not just 'touch' it, but also go through it up until your wrist ... or a bit further.

Let me know how it worked out!

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2011, 10:30 AM
RE: problem with my fitness evolved game
(09-06-2011 12:10 AM)Clemens Wrote:  Heya Mota,

Good question, it sounds like you did everything that one can normally do to resolve the issue. You can play all the games when not being connected to the internet, but it is advised to connect it to the internet, because you get software updates etc that improve the game experiences. So, if you have the option, then get it connected Smile.

But have you tried moving in your arm a bit further? So not just 'touch' it, but also go through it up until your wrist ... or a bit further.

Let me know how it worked out!

Thanks for your replay, I did try and it works, I had to move my kinect slightly but you was right, thanks for your help. Now I need to learn to connect my xbox to the internet any idea to where there are some information? thanks again
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  cabela's big game hunter hunting party Ace12me 48 2,559 Yesterday 10:18 PM
Last Post: dirtyvu
Exclamation Kung Fu High Impact - The Sequel To (The PSEye Game) Kung Fu Live... Corellianrogue 10 1,343 11-01-2011 02:38 AM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
  no XBLA game this month?? xmac2011 0 75 10-28-2011 08:14 PM
Last Post: xmac2011
Thumbs Up Video Game Cover I Just Finished//I NEED FEEDBACK ZappyGetzOff10 3 362 09-27-2011 08:44 PM
Last Post: ZappyGetzOff10
  Free weight training in "Your Shape Fitness Evolved"? plissken99 3 2,366 09-27-2011 01:48 PM
Last Post: Jensen
  Can someone identify this game? taylonr 1 390 09-21-2011 06:11 AM
Last Post: KoreVirus