Xbox Kinect

/ / /

[split] Review Feature Request - none ratings

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2010, 10:18 AM
Wow, great review! Interesting you're saying: I want this and this, but it is still great!

On the format/layout of your post: could you get it in this format: https://123kinect.com/kinect-forums/thread-115.html (use the text file attached). Mostly the title are a bit off. In that way it will be easier one review to the other.

Ow yeah, and include an overall grade behind your name like: [Dance Central] Brand New's Review [8.5/10], this will make it easy for people to navigate.

Thanks a bunch!

[Image: CrackedDiviner.png]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2010, 02:19 PM
RE: Dance Central- Worth the hype?- BrandNew's Review
(11-05-2010 10:18 AM)Clemens Wrote:  Wow, great review! Interesting you're saying: I want this and this, but it is still great!

On the format/layout of your post: could you get it in this format: https://123kinect.com/kinect-forums/thread-115.html (use the text file attached). Mostly the title are a bit off. In that way it will be easier one review to the other.

Ow yeah, and include an overall grade behind your name like: [Dance Central] Brand New's Review [8.5/10], this will make it easy for people to navigate.

Thanks a bunch!

For some reason I can't download the format. I copy/pasted it to Word and still had the purple titles and everything, but when I transferred it to a thread here, all the pretty titles disappeared Sadhaha.

You're welcome though. And I do have Dance Central-BrandNew's Review in the thread title. I don't really want to do a number equivalent as people tend to think the number means everything. Kotaku's review system was perfect, though they now changed it a little, and that's sort of how I wrote this review.
Find all posts by this user
11-05-2010, 02:32 PM
RE: Dance Central- Worth the hype?- BrandNew's Review
(11-05-2010 02:19 PM)70x7brandnew Wrote:  On the format/layout of your post: could you get it in this format: https://123kinect.com/kinect-forums/thread-115.html (use the text file attached). Mostly the title are a bit off. In that way it will be easier one review to the other.

Thanks a bunch!

For some reason I can't download the format. I copy/pasted it to Word and still had the purple titles and everything, but when I transferred it to a thread here, all the pretty titles disappeared Sadhaha.

You're welcome though. And I do have Dance Central-BrandNew's Review in the thread title. I don't really want to do a number equivalent as people tend to think the number means everything. Kotaku's review system was perfect, though they now changed it a little, and that's sort of how I wrote this review.
[/quote]

Ah ok, yeah you need to uhm.. download the attachment from the template-post, don't copy the contents of the post itself.

There is a special 'markup language' for the forum. Try making your text in this form bold, and it will be enclosed with: ... for example. The textfile that is in the review thread has that markup language, so that should make it work.

I accept your premise of the number, could you add: [*/10] to show this not-rating? If more people do this, then we will just remove all of them at the end. The community is in charge so to speak Smile.

[Image: CrackedDiviner.png]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation Review Forum Updates Clemens 7 193 01-19-2011 11:06 AM
Last Post: Clemens

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!