Xbox Kinect

/ / /

wish i could play all day

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
wish i could play all day
02-04-2011, 02:47 PM
RE: wish i could play all day
I'm having computer problems so I might not be able to update this as much as I'd like to, but I promise I am sticking to my healthy habits because I really want, no, need to accomplish this goal of getting the baby weight off. This weekend I am possibly going away so there wont be any updates and I am hoping I can bring kinect to keep up on working out because it is just too cold out to go for a run.
Yesterday I had a pretty good day. SmileI did my On Demand workouts in the morning/afternoon.
Jillian Michaels
6 Week Six Pack- 1 hour, I did half of it and then my daughter crawled to the dogs water bowl and tipped it and it took me forever to clean her and the mess up. An hour or so later I attempted the workout again and did the whole thing from the start.
30 Day Shred- 29 minutes
Boost Metabolism- 25 minutes
Kinect
I did all personal training on kinect- cardio, sculpting, toning, and after baby toning 1 time each- 205 calories total.
Then I went on the treadmill and only ran 1/2 mile, burning 77 calories.
I didn't eat breakfast yesterday and I don't regret it, I sometimes find I have more energy when I don't eat breakfast...weird.
Lunch- I put two thin slices of turkey down, on top of that I put diced tomatoes, about 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, and arugula and then ate it like a taco.....mmmmm Smile
Dinner- Kind of ate too much, I had a huge salad before playing kinect and going on the treadmill and then when I got out of the shower I was starving and freezing so I ate soup, 2 servings (240 cal) I felt awful. It was the first bit of gluten I consumed in about a week and a half and it was just too much food.
I have a new goal because I think I am ahead of the game with the weight portion of my goal. I want to fit into this certain pair of jeans by my birthday. they wont go past my huge butt right now but I know I can do it. They are my "fat jeans" so even after I accomplish this goal there will still be 15-20 pounds more that I need to lose.
Keep it up everyone, as will I. I will update as much as I can but I apologize ahead of time for not being able to post every day anymore.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2011, 04:05 PM
The past three days have kind of sucked. I haven't exercised as much as I wanted to. I have been keeping track of my exercises, but not my meals. I've been eating healthy, but more, which has got to stop because I feel sluggish and I definitely did not exercise enough to make up for the amount of food I ate.
Friday-
Jillian Michaels 6 Week 6 Pack (2x)- 1 hour 20 minutes
Billy Blanks Jr Burn It Up- 40 minutes (1/2 while holding baby)
Saturday-
1.5 miles on the treadmill- 220 calories
Sunday- 2.5 miles on the treadmill- 384 calories (through and through)
Jillian Michaels 6 Week 6 Pack- 40 minutes

I am hopefully going to the gym tonight with a friend I haven't seen for a while. She has free access and can bring a guest so I hope she wants to go because if she doesn't I can't!
I bought a new notebook so that I can keep better track of my exercises and try to keep track of calories consumed. This will be great for the time being until I get a new computer, until then, updates will be not as often. Sad
02-07-2011, 07:31 PM
Great stuff that you picked up your eating a little, just let your new found metabolism do the trick Smile.

You really seem to be keeping up the hard work.

Are you still using Kinect? Or do you like these types of exercises better without it?

[Image: CrackedDiviner.png]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-07-2011, 08:33 PM
(02-07-2011 07:31 PM)Clemens Wrote:  Great stuff that you picked up your eating a little, just let your new found metabolism do the trick Smile.

Are you still using Kinect? Or do you like these types of exercises better without it?

I am still using kinect, I miss using it the way I used to it's just that I only have a small window of time that I am able to use it and my daughter comes first so I can't work my schedule around the time allowed by my brother and it really stinks that he sleeps all day and it's war if I wake him up by playing SadI do like doing the Jillian Michaels core workout at least once a day and the treadmill is always good, but kinect is so much fun and once I get my own place I will be at it all the time!
02-09-2011, 11:57 AM
(02-07-2011 08:33 PM)kinectamama Wrote:  
(02-07-2011 07:31 PM)Clemens Wrote:  Great stuff that you picked up your eating a little, just let your new found metabolism do the trick Smile.

I am still using kinect, I miss using it the way I used to it's just that I only have a small window of time that I am able to use it and my daughter comes first so I can't work my schedule around the time allowed by my brother and it really stinks that he sleeps all day and it's war if I wake him up by playing SadI do like doing the Jillian Michaels core workout at least once a day and the treadmill is always good, but kinect is so much fun and once I get my own place I will be at it all the time!

Ah that explains a lot Smile. Hopefully you are able to find a place of your own soon then!

KEEP IT UP!! Big Grin

[Image: CrackedDiviner.png]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2011, 05:34 PM
Hi there, you have been working so very hard. Keep up the good work. Speaking from experience, I can't stress how important it is to eat enough calories. I went through a weightloss a few years back, and then plateaued. Spoke to my doctor and personal trainers and the only advice they could give me was to make sure I am eating enough calories. If you don't eat enough to sustain your body at rest, how are you going to sustain it during exercise. Your body starts to store fat when it doesn't have enough food or water. You don't ever say much about how much water you drink. You need to drink 1/2 your weight in water plus for each cup of coffee, tea or pop you need to drink a cup of water. Tea will and can dehydrate you if you drink too much. I love tea, but know that you aren't supposed to drink more than a couple cups a day. Go to this site and see if you are eating enough calories to sustain yourself.
http://www.webmd.com/diet/calc-bmi-plus
You will be surprised at how much easier it will be for you to lose weight if you drink enough water and eat enough calories.
Good luck! Keep us posted.....
Yesterday, 01:13 PM
This may or may not be my last post. I got a new phone and one of the apps is for weightloss., it's a lot easier for me to use that until I get a new computer. The app is my fitness pal and if you want you can look me up, same username. Quick update: we finally moved kinect upstairs so I have been playing for at least 2 hours a day since monday..loving it! Keep motivated and I'll miss this website. Until next time kinecters! Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!