/ / / /

zumba

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
zumba
09-18-2011, 10:15 AM
zumba
Hi,
I'm just new on this forum but was wondering if anyone could help me! I recently bought zumba for my Kinect and I can't get it to work on party mode! If I want to dance I have to select through each track rather than getting the class.....how do I get into party mode?
Any help would be great!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2011, 10:01 PM
RE: zumba
(09-18-2011 10:15 AM)hrankine21 Wrote:  Hi,
I'm just new on this forum but was wondering if anyone could help me! I recently bought zumba for my Kinect and I can't get it to work on party mode! If I want to dance I have to select through each track rather than getting the class.....how do I get into party mode?
Any help would be great!

Hi,

Party classes should be quite easy to do..

select Play
select Zumba Party
select the class you want to play by holding your hand over the big box (e.g., Beginner 20 Minutes class 1)

And if you have Xbox Live Gold, there are a lot of people to dance online with. last time I played, there were something like 6-7 others.

Add me as a friend if you ever want to play Zumba together.

[Image: onlysublime.jpg]
09-19-2011, 07:36 AM
Hi,
Thankyou so much for your reply! On my game it is dulled out and I cannot select it! Do I need to complete all of the tutorials first perhaps? X
09-19-2011, 08:15 AM
(09-19-2011 07:36 AM)hrankine21 Wrote:  Hi,
Thankyou so much for your reply! On my game it is dulled out and I cannot select it! Do I need to complete all of the tutorials first perhaps? X

maybe...

are you signed in as a profile? or are you playing as guest? sign into your profile.

[Image: onlysublime.jpg]