Kinect FORUM

Full Version: What do you guys think of Mortal Kombat Kinect!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used to talk about this and alot of people thought the idea was cool, you play Mortal Kombat Kinect with your controller but when fatality comes you stand up up the Kinect Sensor realizes you in 640480 and you do a movement for the fatality. Im sold day 1 if that comes out, and it would be the hardest of hard core.
(02-09-2011 11:36 PM)ProjectNatalFan Wrote: [ -> ]I used to talk about this and alot of people thought the idea was cool, you play Mortal Kombat Kinect with your controller but when fatality comes you stand up up the Kinect Sensor realizes you in 640480 and you do a movement for the fatality. Im sold day 1 if that comes out, and it would be the hardest of hard core.

That's actually a great idea! Big GrinIn fact it would probably be easier to do fatalities and other end-moves with Kinect (I presume you mean Kinect tracking you acting out the move like a dance game?) since I always found them hard to do on joypads/joysticks, lol!
LOL> awesome Big Grin. I would buy that game :O.
(02-10-2011 02:45 PM)Corellianrogue Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2011 11:36 PM)ProjectNatalFan Wrote: [ -> ]I used to talk about this and alot of people thought the idea was cool, you play Mortal Kombat Kinect with your controller but when fatality comes you stand up up the Kinect Sensor realizes you in 640480 and you do a movement for the fatality. Im sold day 1 if that comes out, and it would be the hardest of hard core.

That's actually a great idea! Big GrinIn fact it would probably be easier to do fatalities and other end-moves with Kinect (I presume you mean Kinect tracking you acting out the move like a dance game?) since I always found them hard to do on joypads/joysticks, lol!

yes i could never do it, I know Kano right right and then some button, but my point is just that, and also the feeling of doing the fatality move or jesture would be alot of fun.... I think people underestimate Kinect as being something that can work in conjunction with a controller. Another great idea I heard people talk about was a flight simulator w/ voice command and jestures to turn on switches. Kinect4life
Reference URL's