123 Kinect FORUM

Full Version: Video Conferencing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Kinect world. I appear to be having problems video conferencing with a friend of mine who lives in the USA. The problem is that he can see me but I can't see him & then after around 20 seconds the call gets booted. Does anybody else experienced this fault HELP.
(03-12-2011 01:14 PM)Rockfather1967 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Kinect world. I appear to be having problems video conferencing with a friend of mine who lives in the USA. The problem is that he can see me but I can't see him & then after around 20 seconds the call gets booted. Does anybody else experienced this fault HELP.

If it's one 360/kinect connecting to another 360/kinect, then I would advise both of you to delete the video kinect program and redownload it. Much easier than trying to diagnose the problem.

If it's a 360/kinect connecting to a Windows Live Messenger/PC, have the 360 person delete video kinect and redownload it. Have the Windows Live Messenger/PC person update to the latest version of Windows Live Messenger. Do not use an older version of Live Messenger and do not use a third party client like Meebo or Pidgin or whatever.
Yes, older versions of windows live messenger don't work with it Sad.

Were you able to get a connection?
Reference URL's