Kinect FORUM

Full Version: Is anyone into Racing games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Reason why I am asking, Nascar the Game 2011 will be releasing according to Amazon website the end of this Month.

The game looks amazing so far, but just curious who will be getting this game. I know I am.
Hmm, I've tried to get into racing games,but never seemed to pull it off Tongue.

hat I did love, back in the day, was NFS: Hot Pursuit, but that's just me being nostalgic I guess haha.

Btw, I've never quite understood what makes NASCAR such a great sport? We don't have that in Europe, and you Americans seem to be all over it at times Tongue
(03-22-2011 09:32 AM)Clemens Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I've tried to get into racing games,but never seemed to pull it off Tongue.

hat I did love, back in the day, was NFS: Hot Pursuit, but that's just me being nostalgic I guess haha.

Btw, I've never quite understood what makes NASCAR such a great sport? We don't have that in Europe, and you Americans seem to be all over it at times Tongue

Secretly!! I prefer Formula One racing, but they have that blocked unless you have the major cable companies have Speed included in one of their packs. I do have DirecTV and I can not get enough of Speed But don't tell nobody...Big Grin
Sure. I've had Gran Turismo 5 on my PS3 and I liked that, but not as much as I liked Forza 3 on my 360. I like Forza 3 better because it gives you more variety of car customization. GT5 lacks in this. I'm looking forward to Forza 4.
Reference URL's