123 Kinect FORUM

Full Version: check out this kinect boxing match xbox live.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i happen to face a old nemesis of mine on xbox live.

perfect example of mixing blocking and punches and surviving after being bombarded in stun.

What a bastard, pulling his connection just before you won Sad. Do you know him only on Xbox Live or IRL as well?

Either way, you seem very skilled when I compare it to my Boxing skills on Kinect Sports Tongue. Awesome!!
(05-11-2011 09:52 AM)Clemens Wrote: [ -> ]What a bastard, pulling his connection just before you won Sad. Do you know him only on Xbox Live or IRL as well?

Either way, you seem very skilled when I compare it to my Boxing skills on Kinect Sports Tongue. Awesome!!

He is pretty good, he has the blocking and stunning down pretty good. I know him from xbox live, I have face him many many times. him and a few more people on xbox live i basically taught and faced them a lot so they got pretty damn good. Theres about 3-4 people on xbox live that are level 100's who are quite the challenge. one being a girl that blocks GREAT.. the girl just about always finish matches by decisions.

the first video was pretty damn close. a few times i literaly had like 1-2 seconds to hit him befor i lost too much HP.

anyways we should box sometime!! i can record it even though its not the best quality. its the best i got for now and sure you are pretty good Big Grin.
can you provide a post on your boxing techniques? I saw it referenced somewhere but when I went looking for the post, I couldn't find it. I saw your video on how to handle a spammer. just awesome.
(05-11-2011 06:08 PM)dirtyvu Wrote: [ -> ]can you provide a post on your boxing techniques? I saw it referenced somewhere but when I went looking for the post, I couldn't find it. I saw your video on how to handle a spammer. just awesome.

thanks i do love giving a spammer a beat down!!

I have posted tips that REALLY help the beginner in the stickied thread Kinect tips and tricks thread.
https://123kinect.com/kinect-forums/Threa...ips-Tricks

if you scroll down you see on the first page some BASIC tips on blocking and stunning that you MUST master. on page two is the more advanced boxing tips and tricks to help your victory like knowing how long a power punch from a straight, hook and upper cut lasts or what the ropes do and how to get a player there.

goodluck in your fights PM me with questions i can try to help.
(05-11-2011 03:21 PM)Jersmall Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2011 09:52 AM)Clemens Wrote: [ -> ]What a bastard, pulling his connection just before you won Sad. Do you know him only on Xbox Live or IRL as well?

He is pretty good, he has the blocking and stunning down pretty good. I know him from xbox live, I have face him many many times. him and a few more people on xbox live i basically taught and faced them a lot so they got pretty damn good. Theres about 3-4 people on xbox live that are level 100's who are quite the challenge. one being a girl that blocks GREAT.. the girl just about always finish matches by decisions.

the first video was pretty damn close. a few times i literaly had like 1-2 seconds to hit him befor i lost too much HP.

anyways we should box sometime!! i can record it even though its not the best quality. its the best i got for now and sure you are pretty good Big Grin.

No seriously, my boxing skills are what sucks the most Tongue. I really can't figure it out... I'll start by reading your tips (as you mentioned in the reply to dirtyvu). Once I mastered the basics, you can have your way with me LOL Tongue
haha well practice makes close to perfect. You will see how fun it is to box once to master how to block your face and stomach and doing big and small punches at will. spamming is really brainless and makes you tired. its so much more fun when you can just sit back and let players kill themselves on your block.

then you will be cracking head with fists of steel!
Great videos and tips Jersmall!!!

I will add links to all your new posts in the Trick & Tips Guide Wink
sounds great!

thanks a lot legreffer!! Big Grin
Rare has posted of one of your video on their facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/KinectSports
sweet!

thanks for letting me know Big Grin.
Reference URL's