123 Kinect FORUM

Full Version: Child Of Eden- Hard , very very hard !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey i finished Child of Eden and now ive started it on hard Difficulty and i can only do the matrix . ive spent hours trying the rest and i cant do them .
Does anyone have any tips so i can get the game done on hard .
(or tips to glitch the achievemtns or anything like that plaese let me know )

ps im a achievemnt hunter
I only get my achievements properly, so that they're actual achievements instead of meaningless points, so I couldn't help with that.

With regards to the game's difficulty though, it can get very tough at times but practice makes perfect, I found. Sometimes, I'd try a level and feel totally overwhelmed, only to play it again and have a much easier time of things. Keep on truckin'. Smile
(06-19-2011 06:56 PM)XboxVictorious Wrote: [ -> ]hey i finished Child of Eden and now ive started it on hard Difficulty and i can only do the matrix . ive spent hours trying the rest and i cant do them .
Does anyone have any tips so i can get the game done on hard .
(or tips to glitch the achievemtns or anything like that plaese let me know )

ps im a achievemnt hunter

Yes, it's a toughie... this game is perfect for Kinect as it truly tests some real skills. I'd just say: keep it up and you'll get it. Once you're able to pull it off and other can't, then your achievement really stands out Smile. As an example, I don't think I'll ever be able to complete this game on hard Tongue.

Good luck!
Thanks for the support guys ill keep on trying it !!!
Thanks guys for supporting me to do this i managed to do Matrix , evoloution and beauty now !!! Im trying passion and spent 8 hours on it and i keep failing on the same spot the boss fight at the very end !
I keep shooting at the ball and he loses hardly any health and he keeps making them pink bullets which keep killing me !
Anyone know how i can stop them from doing that .
Thanks
if you really want hard, turn on trippy effects. wow. it's like impossible to see.
Woop Woop just finished the game on Hard difficulty GO ME !!!
Wow that's really, really impressive. Any tips / suggestions for those that want to try to do the same Big Grin?
(06-23-2011 10:21 PM)Clemens Wrote: [ -> ]Wow that's really, really impressive. Any tips / suggestions for those that want to try to do the same Big Grin?

Thanks and Yeah ive actually got a few :
-Decide which is better Controller or Kinect ?
I found it easier with the following :
Martix - Kinect or controller
Evoloution - Controller
Beautey-Controller
Passion - Controller
Journey -Controller
Basically as you can see from the above its basically alot easier using the controller ?
Why? Because you can use both the auto-shooting gun and the lock-on gun at the same time !!!
Whenever you kill enimies or anything really just keep tapping A at each enimie and holding RT at the same time killing bosses and enimies super quick but some enimies are easier to kill just using one for eg .
Purple Bullets RT , Auto shooting gun
Passion - Red Targets - lock on gun , keep tapping A
Purple Targets -auto shoot gun , hold RT

-Dont switch between levels , try the same one even if it takes 20 times as youll nearly learn every level off meaning you will get by it sometime but patience is required !

- Use no Visual Effects , to distracting

- Play your favourite music from your xbox hard drive , i found this made it easier for me to complete levels like passion and Journey . I listend to Lady GaGa .

-Keep out of chats and partys , too distarcting while playing .

Theres a few more which when i think of them ill post them !
Thanks
Reference URL's