123 Kinect FORUM

Full Version: BOGO Free at Best Buy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've been a lurker here and I've been loving reading the reviews and forums. I just wanted to let everyone know at Best Buy this week they have a BOGO Free sale on Kinect Games. Not all Kinect Games are included, but a large number are. The link below has a list of all that are eligible. I had $20 in Reward Certificates and a $15 gift card, so today I got Carnival Games and Wipeout for $16 total, not a bad deal. If you're looking to pick up a couple of games, check it out. They also have free shipping too.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?...5100050015
that game combo was exactly the combo i was thinking... is this online only? wouldn't mind picking it up at the store...
(07-04-2011 10:58 AM)dirtyvu Wrote: [ -> ]that game combo was exactly the combo i was thinking... is this online only? wouldn't mind picking it up at the store...

Pretty sure it's at the store too. You could order online and do store pickup, that's what I did.
they put wipeout the new wanted game with carnival games the company who failed making it beacause theres no xbox live multi player... in a multi player game. they probably make more cash with deals then carnical games just a lone.

thats my opinion of course.
Reference URL's