Kinect Community Forums

Full Version: Can't wait for Clemens to get his Kinect!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After all the work you have put into 123 Kinect, I can't help but be excited for you to get one of your own. You post everyones reviews, videos, and comments on here for us to enjoy. Can't wait to hear what you personally think. Here's counting down the hours to Clemens getting his. Let's hear it for Clemens and the other moderators! (Clapping at my desk at work with everyone looking at me like I'm a fruit cake.) TongueBig Grin
Yeah I think Clemens is way overdue for all the work he does here Smile
Heh, can you imagine how much it would suck if it turns out that he hates it? It's possible.
LOL GUYS THANKS FOR THE LOVELY SUPPORT!

I GOT MINE Big Grin! I'm gonna play now... and do some rearranging Tongue.

FINALLY!
(11-11-2010 10:35 PM)Clemens Wrote: [ -> ]LOL GUYS THANKS FOR THE LOVELY SUPPORT!

I GOT MINE Big Grin! I'm gonna play now... and do some rearranging Tongue.

FINALLY!

Yeehah! Dude, can't wait to hear what you think. What games you starting with?
(11-11-2010 11:03 PM)UndgnfiedWrshpr Wrote: [ -> ]Yeehah! Dude, can't wait to hear what you think. What games you starting with?

In short, as I've got a lot on my hands right now: this thing is the bomb! It work as it should, my room is a bit tiny, but I pulled it off! 2 players is a minor yes, but one player is major fun Big Grin.

On the Kinect games... Well, first the demos and Kinect Adventures. At first I thought Sonic Free Riders would be my first purchase, but after all the positive criticisms for Kinect Sports I'm taking the last one home first.

I'm very busy with this website, my studies and girlfriend so hoping to get to play as many Kinect games as possible. Starting with Kinect Adventures, Sports and Sonic Free Riders Big Grin.

Thanks for all the support guys, love it! Loving the community get bigger (while, well ... it was a small blog at first), and enjoying Kinect already Big Grin.

I'll be back!
Getting your girlfriend to play kinect? That will give you both more gaming time and quality time with the lady. Two birds with one stone. LOL. Catch up with you later.
LOL Quality time is a must!
Hope you're having fun!!!
SURE AM Big Grin! will finish some stuff for my studies now, if I still have some time after that I"ll be sure to share my experience Smile.
Reference URL's