123 Kinect FORUM

Full Version: Giving away 2 copies of Fruit Ninja Kinect!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone! I just wanted to kind of advertise this here that I am giving away 2 copies of Fruit Ninja Kinect, a Kinect Sports Season 2 avatar item, and some Xbox Live Gold passes.

I got these when I bought The Gunstringer and I already had Fruit Ninja Kinect. Its a fantastic game!

You can enter the contest here on my YouTube channel... I'm doing this mainly to boost subscribers as my subscriber count has gone down rapidly in the past month for some odd reason...

Anyway, hope you enjoy this little funny video I put together for the contest.

that was actually pretty funny! count me in as a subscriber! Big Grin
(12-29-2011 03:13 AM)dirtyvu Wrote: [ -> ]that was actually pretty funny! count me in as a subscriber! Big Grin

Thank you so much!!!! Smile
(12-29-2011 02:30 AM)slappycider Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone! I just wanted to kind of advertise this here that I am giving away 2 copies of Fruit Ninja Kinect, a Kinect Sports Season 2 avatar item, and some Xbox Live Gold passes.

I got these when I bought The Gunstringer and I already had Fruit Ninja Kinect. Its a fantastic game!

You can enter the contest here on my YouTube channel... I'm doing this mainly to boost subscribers as my subscriber count has gone down rapidly in the past month for some odd reason...

Anyway, hope you enjoy this little funny video I put together for the contest.

Subscribed now. I hope I win Fruit ninja. Funny idea.
Reference URL's