Kinect FORUM

Full Version: Xbox Pal/NTSC Kinect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I just got a PAL xbox. I ordered a kinect on eBay, coming from th US. However it is listed as NTSC Kinect. Is such thing exist?

Furthermore, can i play NTSC games on my xboxslim PAL? Am using HDMI as connection.
Thanks
I don't know if the NTSC Kinect Adventures that come with Kinect will play on a PAL Xbox 360 so that may not work although I would have thought that the Kinect itself should.
(12-07-2010 02:37 AM)Corellianrogue Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if the NTSC Kinect Adventures that come with Kinect will play on a PAL Xbox 360 so that may not work although I would have thought that the Kinect itself should.

Hi, it played!!!!! That means ntsc will play on pal box with hdmi...
Hmm adventures may be region free...be nice if all kinect games were region free Big Grin
Dear Kavi, Please confirm you have played this game on NTSC console? I am planning to buy Kinect from India for NTSC console.
wow. that'd be a win for gamers. i didn't think MS would ever relax on the region coding. maybe they're desperate to make the Kinect a success... someone test out Dance Paradise on a USA console! Big Grin
Yes, it played !!!!! Good News.
Reference URL's