Kinect Community Forums

Full Version: Kinect Sports VS. Motion Sports???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What do you guys think? I want a good sports game to play, with the best game play and usability. Which do you think is better, and why?
Have you seen the 123Kinect community day preview? I think Kinect Sports is one of the besr games out there, motion sports is pretty cool too though.... But I think its all about whether you want realistic gtaphics (motion sports) or humor and avatars (kinect sports).

Good luck
I wanna know what features each game offers. I like the realistic look of Motion Sports. Plus I think I'd enjoy the games more. However if Kinect Sports has more features, I'd go with that. I have yet to find a review or decent article on them. So IDK.
(11-04-2010 01:24 AM)Clemens Wrote: [ -> ]Have you seen the 123Kinect community day preview? I think Kinect Sports is one of the besr games out there, motion sports is pretty cool too though.... But I think its all about whether you want realistic gtaphics (motion sports) or humor and avatars (kinect sports).

Good luck

No I haven't seen it. I think I like the line up of sports on Kinect Sports more, I just wish that the table tennis was actually regular tennis.
(11-04-2010 04:03 AM)briankeith513@gmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2010 01:24 AM)Clemens Wrote: [ -> ]Have you seen the 123Kinect community day preview? I think Kinect Sports is one of the besr games out there, motion sports is pretty cool too though.... But I think its all about whether you want realistic gtaphics (motion sports) or humor and avatars (kinect sports).

Good luck

No I haven't seen it. I think I like the line up of sports on Kinect Sports more, I just wish that the table tennis was actually regular tennis.

Check - 'all kinect games' -> Kinect sports -> Preview
(11-04-2010 04:14 AM)Clemens Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2010 04:03 AM)briankeith513@gmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]

Good luck

Check - 'all kinect games' -> Kinect sports -> Preview

Just checked it out, thanks. Looks like a lot of fun. I will pick it up tomorrow.
Im defintley getting the Kinect Sports, but it already looks like a flood of sports games will be available a bit like on the Wii, will have to have a look in the future as to what other ones I will buy, wanted Kinect Sports for bowling etc with my daughter, so thats the priorty..
(11-04-2010 09:33 AM)Leafs1201 Wrote: [ -> ]Im defintley getting the Kinect Sports, but it already looks like a flood of sports games will be available a bit like on the Wii, will have to have a look in the future as to what other ones I will buy, wanted Kinect Sports for bowling etc with my daughter, so thats the priorty..

I just finished playing boxing and track and sports on Kinect Sports, and it actually gave me a little work out. I set about 2 or 3 world records too, of course. lol
(11-04-2010 08:21 PM)briankeith513@gmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2010 09:33 AM)Leafs1201 Wrote: [ -> ]Im defintley getting the Kinect Sports, but it already looks like a flood of sports games will be available a bit like on the Wii, will have to have a look in the future as to what other ones I will buy, wanted Kinect Sports for bowling etc with my daughter, so thats the priorty..

I just finished playing boxing and track and sports on Kinect Sports, and it actually gave me a little work out. I set about 2 or 3 world records too, of course. lol
lol Big Grin
(11-04-2010 08:21 PM)briankeith513@gmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]

Kinect Sports is perhaps one of the best Kinect launch titles out there! I highly recommend it. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's