Independent developer 8th Shore, Inc. is bringing its motion-controlled wizard duelling VR game inVokeR to Windows Mixed Reality. You can watch the trailer for inVokeR above and read more info about it in the following factsheet:
inVokeR is a one versus one wizard dueling game for VR platforms. Challenge your friends in strategic magic combat, casting spells to turn the tide of battle!
- Cast a combination of offensive and defensive Spells to gain the advantage in battle!
- Train your skills in the offline modes!
- Train against an AI in multiple difficulties!
- Perfect your aim and spellcasting in the three Target Break Time Attack modes!
- Challenge yourself and test your skill against the Boss Trial!
- Prove yourself in the online mode to become the ultimate archmage!
- Play with friends in private matches!
- Fight against random players in public matches!
- Free practice target break mode available while waiting for players so you can practice while you wait.
- Optional Voice Chat.
- Three different fantasy battle stages to choose from!
- Steam trading card and achievement support!
Do you like the look of inVokeR? Have you played it on another VR system already and if so what did you think? Let us know in the comments below or create a discussion in our (PC) Windows Mixed Reality VR Games forum.