Microsoft have released Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection (get it here), a collection of not only both Rare’s Kinect Sports and Kinect Sports: Season 2 but also all the DLC currently available for Kinect Sports: Season 2! (123KINECT member dirtyvu noticed that it doesn’t include the first Kinect Sports’ DLC for some reason.)
You can watch a trailer above and read Microsoft’s following press release: (down low the download link is there for your convenience)
KinectTM Sports Ultimate Collection bundles Kinect’s two bestselling games on Xbox 360*
Kinect Sports, Kinect Sports: Season Two, and All Access Pass coming to retail shelves as one this holiday
Coming September 18, Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection for Xbox 360 hits retail shelves, bringing consumers all Kinect Sports content in one convenient package at a great value. Full retail titles Kinect Sports and Kinect Sports: Season Two, plus the All-Access Pass of add-on content – all available for a value price of $49.991.
Altogether, the Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection packages up 13 full-body sports and all of Season Two’s add-on packs, into an exciting, active experience in the living room. The list includes all Kinect, full-body tracking sports, including soccer, football, golf, skiing, tennis, boxing, darts, baseball, bowling, track & field, table tennis, beach volleyball, and basketball. Add-on content includes night ski runs, the back nine golf holes, basketball activities, and additional challenges for all sports2.
Using Kinect, Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection allows players to use their entire bodies as the controller. And with the added technology in Kinect Sports: Season Two, they can use their voices for an even more immersive experience.
· Become a multisport athlete. “Kinect Sports” features six team-based and individual sports — soccer, beach volleyball, bowling, table tennis, track and field, and boxing — with many challenges for each experience. Getting into the game is as easy as stepping in front of your TV.
· Take one for the team. “Kinect Sports” includes a variety of fun game modes for solo, cooperative and competitive play with levels to encourage and challenge players of all ages and skill sets. Sports Party mode allows you to compete against a friend, rally a whole room full of players into teams, with everyone jumping in and out to catch a breath, or bring your team to victory.
· Live your sports star dreams. “Kinect Sports” puts your avatar in the spotlight and lets you experience what it is like to be a world-famous sports star. Bask in the glow of the paparazzi fervor with your teammates after a big victory and deck out your avatar with stylish rewards for your proudest gameplay feats.
Kinect Sports: Season Two
· A whole new ball game. “Kinect Sports: Season Two” features six full, team-based and individual sports — tennis, golf, American football, baseball, skiing and darts — with unique challenges and activities for each. With three difficulty levels ranging from rookie to champion, you can choose to hone your skills in a full-length game or just have instant fun with your friends and family in a Quick Play session — no setup required!
· New ways to play. As you experience each new sport, you’ll see and feel the latest advancements in the revolutionary Kinect technology at work. Whether you’re calling an audible in American football using in-game voice commands, or crouching down to get a detailed read of the green in golf, “Kinect Sports: Season Two” showcases the intuitive gameplay and effortless immersion that only Kinect can deliver.
· Feel the fun – see the burn! An in-game calorie counter keeps track of every calorie that you burn during each game or activity, and how many total calories you’ve burned playing the game to date, helping you track your fitness progress while you’re having fun with friends and family.
Kinect Sports: Season Two – All Access Pass
· All 5 add-on packs for Kinect Sports: Season Two!
· Basketball Challenge Pack – try out the newest sport mechanics by slotting three Basketball activities into your game including 3-Point Hero, Ally Oop Dreams and Shot Party.
· Midnight Mountain Ski Pack – three additional skiing slopes to attempt under cover of darkness. Don’t worry floodlights included.
· Maple Lakes Golf Pack – nine more Golf holes to double the size of the Maple Lakes resort. Play a full 18-hole match with this pack added.
· Challenge Pack #1 & #2 – additional sporting activities including Top Jumps, Darts Vs. Zombies, Rapid Returner, Champion Chip, and so much more!
Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection rated E-E10+, is available exclusively on Kinect for Xbox 360. It includes 13 exciting sports, plus add-on content2. Competitive fun for the whole family, fans around the world have made “Kinect Sports” the bestselling franchise on Kinect for Xbox 360, with more than six million games sold to date – the most of any Kinect franchise*.
1Estimated retail price. Actual retail prices may vary.
2Download add-on content with Xbox LIVE.
- based on Microsoft worldwide sales data as of April 2012
If you haven’t got both games already then you should definitely rush out (or quickly surf to your favourite online shop) and buy this pack as it’s well worth it! If you’re still not sure and want to try the game first then there is also a demo available on Xbox LIVE.