Microsoft announced yesterday that Minecraft is coming exclusvily to Xbox Kinect, now we can show you a little more information and a video!
Markus Persson answered some questions from fans regarding the Xbox Kinect version. Not the regular PC game will handle the Kinect version, but a new team will try to make you feel ‘closer to your game than evar before’.
Here’s the thread from reedit that Joystiq discovered:
- A new team is doing the Xbox version
- You will be able to play it without Kinect BUT WITH THE POWER OF KINECT YOU WILL FEEL CLOSER TO YOUR GAME THAN EVAR BEFORE AND ALSO IT SAVES KITTENS
- It won’t be a straight port
- I will be the game designer on the project.
- The programmers have done several console games before. We will tell you who they are as soon as we can.
Minecraft Xbox 360 Video
Too bad the video does not show actually Kinect gameplay footage, but we’ll be sure to bring that to you as soon as it’s there. Anyways, hopefully they’ll combine their sense of humor and create a nice Kinect game! Are you a regular Minecrafter and looking forward to Kinect version?
Source: Reedit Via: Joystiq