The game that is ‘better with Kinect‘, but even better if you have additional controllers, finally got a final release date: Xbox 360‘s version will launch June 14, a Ubisoft representative told Gamespot.
Child of Eden Background
Child of Eden thrusts the gamer in the center of a battle to save Project Lumi, a mission to reproduce a human personality inside Eden, the archive of all human memories. As the project nears completion, the archive is invaded by an unknown virus! The Player’s mission is to save Eden from the virus to restore hope and peace, using Kinect or a normal xbox 360 controller. But hey, it’s better with Kinect!
Child of Eden (‘Better with Kinect’)
- expected to be available 14th of June, 2011, by Ubisoft
- [pre-order info] [news] [trailer] [gameplay] [screenshots] [preview] [review] [achievements]
Other Kinect News:
- Child of Eden moved back to June?
- Release Dates Virtua Tennis 4 and Child of Eden refreshed
- Child of Eden gameplay preview
- Child of Eden played at PAX East
- Child of Eden Gameplay Videos
- Child of Eden shows less lag and will have ‘Force Feedback’
- UFC Personal Trainer Kinect pushed to June 2011
- This week’s most popular articles