everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Best in game menu

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best in game menu
11-24-2010, 02:49 PM
Best in game menu
Motion Sports has had not so well reviews, I like it, a patch is most definitely needed. But it does have one thing better than any game I've experienced or seen, a better way of operating Kinect with the slide menu. Just swipe your right hand from left to right or even your left hand left to right, to move from page. Pity that you have to keep taking your picture after events because this is the worse of any game I've experienced or seen so it counter acts the swipe menu.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2010, 02:59 PM
RE: Best in game menu
So far, I think Kinectimals has the best UI with Dance Central being a really close second. Kinectimals is like Motion Sports with everything being a left to right swipe. It just seems to work really well.

http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-24-2010, 03:01 PM
I would have to disagree, Dance Central has the best menu navigation IMO. It's quick and to the point except for when choosing songs, but you're also scrolling through 32+ songs not 6-10 menu items. MotionSports was not worst, but its not the best. I'd say Deca Sports is the worst as it's invisible and that makes it more challenging than anything.

[Image: thezeeman.png]
Find all posts by this user
12-02-2010, 03:15 PM
Okay, I now have to give it to Dance Central. My wife wanted to play (she's only played once before) so I signed her into her GT and let her go. Before when she played I did all of the selecting and such. This time I had her do it. Within seconds she was browsing the songs and selecting them without any hassle. That right there tells me that DC has the best UI.

http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
12-03-2010, 03:16 AM
From the games I have, Dance Central for certain has the best UI. I really hope more adopt that..much quicker than the standard holding position one.

-----------------------------------
Cypher Infinitum
http://www.cichi.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  cabela's big game hunter hunting party Ace12me 48 2,570 Yesterday 10:18 PM
Last Post: dirtyvu
Exclamation Kung Fu High Impact - The Sequel To (The PSEye Game) Kung Fu Live... Corellianrogue 10 1,343 11-01-2011 02:38 AM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
  no XBLA game this month?? xmac2011 0 75 10-28-2011 08:14 PM
Last Post: xmac2011
Thumbs Up Video Game Cover I Just Finished//I NEED FEEDBACK ZappyGetzOff10 3 362 09-27-2011 08:44 PM
Last Post: ZappyGetzOff10
  Can someone identify this game? taylonr 1 392 09-21-2011 06:11 AM
Last Post: KoreVirus
Exclamation PowerUP Heroes (New Kinect game!!) Corellianrogue 14 3,029 09-20-2011 07:04 PM
Last Post: Krakken_3