everything KINECT in one place!

/ / / /

Disneyland Adventures

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Disneyland Adventures
11-15-2011, 07:49 PM
RE: Disneyland Adventures
I'm shooting for this one, as long as they ship today, I should have it Thursday...I hope it is good, but I have different points of view than those reviewers Tongue

[Image: thezeeman.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2011, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2011 08:31 PM by dirtyvu.)
I pulled out the videos for people to watch out of the last review. if I missed any (I was going fast), sorry! Also note that these videos were captured at 480P (as indicated by the reviewer) and are not what you'll see on an HDTV at full HD glory.

[Image: onlysublime.jpg]
11-16-2011, 01:10 AM
Information RE: Disneyland Adventures
I don't want to watch them as I don't want to spoil the game! Big Grin
11-16-2011, 01:17 AM
Same for me, hehe (but the still images looks very good)

[Image: legreffer.png]

[Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
11-16-2011, 03:31 PM
Just got the game. They already selling it in the Netherlands. I'll check it out in 30 min or so when my son gets home, he'll be in for a surprise haha.

[Image: WizzNL.png]
11-16-2011, 03:39 PM
Cool, I look forward to read your feedback.

11-16-2011, 07:34 PM
Having played this game for an hour or two i can say its great. Controls are very responsive and travelling around in the park and interacting with characters etc is real easy. The controls arent flawless but compared to other Kinect games its among the best.

The game itself is huge and packed with stuff to do. I believe there are 18 rides you can play, but most of them got multiple levels, like Buzz Lightyears Ride is 4 levels in total. The rides are a lot like the mini games in Kinect Adventures but done way better, with small story lines and much more variation. Like in Adventures you can get rated from bronze to platinum, getting all platinum wont be easy though. There are also multiple paths and secret collectables to discover on the rides. Getting 100% in this game will take you many hours, im at 1% after 2 hours of playing ( i did walk around a lot though since the park is awesome ). I think its 1 of the biggest Kinect games.

11-16-2011, 08:19 PM
Thanks Wizz! It's good to know that we finally get a "big" Kinect game.

11-16-2011, 08:39 PM

[Image: onlysublime.jpg]
11-16-2011, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2011 02:33 AM by Ace12me.)
I agree ...this game is sooo big...I played two hours and could not believe How much I did not see yet....I spent most of the time just walking around the park and getting autographs...you have to have the right Autograph book to get certain characters to sign and to get the right book you need coins...there are so many characters to see, spread all over the place and walking the park is like walking in real life it takes a while to get from one side to the next, but to sight see is one of the best parts....it is so realistic. This is quite a game as stated before, the rides are really lengthy as compaired to the kinect adventures mini games...but so far so good...some of the games are kinda hard at first but i will need to practice of course and the graphics are great..anyway everyone should experience this game...
11-16-2011, 10:20 PM
Man, you guys are making me excited. lol

[Image: thezeeman.png]
11-17-2011, 09:46 AM
(11-16-2011 10:20 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  Man, you guys are making me excited. lol

Haha and you SHOULD get excited Tongue

Think im over 5 hours into the game now, i played a few hours in the evening hours when my son went to sleep. I simply couldnt resist to go check out the park again but on my own this time. Played some more mini games and did some more sightseeing and i find it hard to put down the game. Got my first platinum pin also, got it on the fireworks mini-game which i find a lot of fun to play. You need to shoot fireworks with your hands and guide it to targets, if you hit the targets it explodes. It's like you doing a concert with a lot of special effects. I still got a lot of Rides i havent even played, think i played about 5 or 6 of them so far. But the 1s i played were a lot of fun. I liked Kinect Adventures but it got boring pretty fast, this game is sooo much better.

11-17-2011, 03:45 PM
Smile Anyone played Disney Land Adventures???
If not let me be the 1st to say that this an awesome game. It's really captures the feel and excitement of disney land ( Ima 27yr ol man and i felt like a little kid again when I played thisBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin) I didn't play for too long because my friends came over so i quickly poped in MW3 Big GrinDodgy.
But from what i've played the controls work smoothly, the animations were on point, hugging the disney characters felt smooth evening moving around the park felt smooth. You basically point to were you want to go on the screen and you twist your body to move the camera around . The park is enormous ,you can tell that the developer really took the time to detail every aspect of the theme park. I will play this again when i go home... after i close the windows and the curtains Big Grin and aha! not invite no friends over and i will explain a little more about the mini games and quest!
11-17-2011, 04:16 PM
RE: Anyone played Disney Land Adventures???
(11-17-2011 03:45 PM)wiggadun Wrote:  Anyone played Disney Land Adventures???

Yes there is, I merged your thread into the existing one Wink

11-18-2011, 01:08 AM
A guy on xbox360achievements said that he put 12 hours in and he's done 33% of the achievements!!

And it seems that there's about 96 hidden Mickey to discover, cool Smile.