everything KINECT in one place!

/ / / /

Fifa 13 online kinect

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fifa 13 online kinect
09-30-2012, 02:30 PM
Fifa 13 online kinect
Hi, I can get FIFA 13 working with kinect commands (e.g. "Mentality ultra attacking" or "custom tactics 1") quite well on normal games against computer, but it doesn't seem to be available online. Is this something you can enable? If so how?

I'm new to the Xbox 360 scene, so don't know anyone on Xbox live yet. So please add me (Gamertag:ywith), as would like to have someone to play kinect games and other xbox 360 games with at Christmas.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Fifa 13 online kinect
(09-30-2012 02:30 PM)ywith Wrote:  Hi, I can get FIFA 13 working with kinect commands (e.g. "Mentality ultra attacking" or "custom tactics 1") quite well on normal games against computer, but it doesn't seem to be available online. Is this something you can enable? If so how?

Hey yeah it's pretty cool that the voice commands respond well. I found with Madden even after calibrating my Microphone on the Kinect that it didn't often pick up sounds well (but Mass Effect 3 does interestingly) unless I turned off my surround sound.

Anyway the reason it doesn't work for you online is because it's disabled. I think they had to do it because some people use the Kinect as a microphone for chat (which is a bad idea IMO anyway at least for gameplay). You can't enable it in any way unless a patch is released. It's the same for Madden, Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, and I believe it will be the same for the NBA 2k13 game.

Sorry for the bad news but I hope that clears it up.
09-30-2012, 05:13 PM
RE: Fifa 13 online kinect
Cheers. Feel free to add me on Xbox live (gamertag ywith) if you fancy a game anyway.

I'm new to the Xbox 360 scene, so don't know anyone on Xbox live yet. So please add me (Gamertag:ywith), as would like to have someone to play kinect games and other xbox 360 games with at Christmas.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  FIFA 13 dirtyvu 1 278 06-04-2012 07:44 PM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
Exclamation First FIFA 13 Screenshots & Details Corellianrogue 0 315 05-08-2012 08:36 PM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
Photo Fifa Soccer For Kinect!! ZappyGetzOff10 2 4,964 01-15-2011 11:13 PM
Last Post: BuckeyeNut4Life