Xbox Kinect

/ / v /

How would you improve your Kinect experience?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2011, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2011 10:47 AM by Clemens.)
I personally would like to be able to navigate the entire dashboard by using Kinect (not a special Kinect part that is tiny). Furthermore, I'd love for it to require a little less space Tongue, because with two people I'm rearranging my entire room... lol.

Besides that, I got the idea it delivers on its promises... but looking forward to your frustrations hehe.

[Image: CrackedDiviner.png]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2011, 11:32 PM
RE: How would you improve your Kinect experience?
Whole dashboard would be nice. I'm hoping the kinect update for netflix makes communication during party view better then what it is now. It's choppy. Wish the video kinect had better resolution, but if it did, it would have been more expensive, so pros and cons.

[Image: UndgnfiedWrshpr.png]
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
02-08-2011, 10:03 AM
True, it's indeed about pros and cons. But still: if you could do anything to it, your suggestions seem fair Big Grin.

What I do think they did absolutely right is the setup process, it's so easy to do...

[Image: CrackedDiviner.png]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Yesterday, 08:29 PM
Agreed. One thing though. When you go through the kinect tuner, after you do the setup of viewing and audio, it takes you back to the hub. It should go to the third step "calibration." It doesn't, you have to go back into the kinect tuner and select it by itself. They should fix that so that it does all three steps in progression.

[Image: UndgnfiedWrshpr.png]
Today, 03:51 AM
Sweatproof wireless headsets that can be used instead of the Kinect Mic would be nice.
Find all posts by this user
Today, 06:20 PM
(Today 03:51 AM)Nick Wrote:  Sweatproof wireless headsets that can be used instead of the Kinect Mic would be nice.

While they aren't sweat proof, have you looked into the wireless headsets from MS? They should work pretty well.

[Image: HazyCloud.png]
http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Today, 09:25 PM
Free Pie, that is all.
Today, 11:46 PM
The "Just Jump In" has its pros and cons... I love that you can jump into a game and start playing... problem is it doesn't jump you in with your profile... so you got to log your profile in and then start the game. Now if you leave and come back it works... but its not really "Just Jump In". And thats not the only issue... My Daughter and I are playing through the Kinect Adventures... the advance set can be very exausting... the need to walk around a bit ... get a swig of water. We come back and it changes our characters to the defaults and 9 year old girls don't always want to play as a boy avatar. So... you go through the trouble of logging in and setting up the players to the accounts. The game should lock to those selected avatars. If by chance you need to have a friend step in... then they come in as you not a default avatar. Less hassle for those who own the 360.

[Image: IgoThud.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!