everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Kinect Sports Videos

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kinect Sports Videos
12-27-2010, 12:47 AM
Kinect Sports Videos
We see that Kinect Sports takes videos but it will not let me upload them. I am connected with a Xbox live account. Did anyone else have those problems? Is it just something I am missing?

We would love to upload them because they are so funny to watch. We post the Kinect Adventures Pics up to Facebook so our children grand parents can see them.

Thanks for any help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2010, 01:30 AM
RE: Kinect Sports Videos
what happens when you try to upload them?
12-27-2010, 05:50 AM
You must upload your video when it is showing it on screen. Once you hit continue, they're gone. Select "share my video" in the top left while your video is playing. Have you tried it? If so, what happens?

http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
12-27-2010, 08:03 PM
Yes I have tried to select " Share my Video" but it doesnt work. Next time I try it I will write down the error that shows on the screen. Thanks
12-27-2010, 11:09 PM
Does it say something like, "not all signed in are permitted to share video?" I couldn't share some videos because my daughter who is 4 was playing under her profile. I had to go into her account and change her account setting on kinect sharing of videos and pictures.

[Image: UndgnfiedWrshpr.png]
12-28-2010, 01:20 PM
UndgnfiedWrshpr That is it. I never thought I had to go in a change any setting because my account is the only one with a live account. I will change that today after work and get some funny videos up. Thanks for your help...Big Grin
12-28-2010, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2010 05:35 PM by UndgnfiedWrshpr.)
Yeah, even if you're the only one with a live account. If someone else is just logged into their profile and hasn't authorized the use of videos with them in it, it won't allow it. Go into everyone's profiles on your xbox and change the settings. I can't remember where it is. If you have a hard time finding it, let me know, and I'll get you a walk-through on how to do it.

12-30-2010, 06:55 PM
I cant find the setting and it is driving me nuts. If someone could tell me where to go it would be appreciated
12-31-2010, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2010 09:28 PM by UndgnfiedWrshpr.)
I'll help you out. I don't get off til 5pm central time. I just have to go into my system and see where it was. Shoot me a friend request "UndgnfiedWrshpr" and I'll give you the walkthrough tonight if you'll be on.
Accually I found a way to do it via computer. Go to http://www.xbox.com and login. Once logged in click on the gamertag up on the top right (should be in orange). This will take you to your profile. On the left hand side there are several options listed under your bio. Select "Online Safety Settings" The next page has several options. The one you're looking for is towards the bottom "Kinect Sharing" select "Allowed." You need to do this for everyone that uses your xbox.

01-01-2011, 03:24 AM
OK I see where you are talking about but I am the only one with a live account . No one else in my family has a live account. So I can log into their account online. Not sure where to go for everyone else.
01-01-2011, 04:29 AM
keep in mind that there are 3 types of accounts: Live Gold, Live Free, and system accounts. The system account is an account you can create on a 360 console that has no ties to the Internet or Xbox Live. Since Xbox Live Free is available, there's not much reason to have an account that is tied to one console. When I first got a 360 way back when, that was the account that I had created. It was only after accumulating so many points under that account (and realizing that the system account was tied to that console and I could never game online with that account) that I found out about Xbox Live accounts. And the horrible thing is that you can't transfer your gamerscore from one account to a newly created account. So you either replay the game or just move on and forget about it.
01-01-2011, 05:40 AM
(01-01-2011 04:29 AM)dirtyvu Wrote:  keep in mind that there are 3 types of accounts: Live Gold, Live Free, and system accounts. The system account is an account you can create on a 360 console that has no ties to the Internet or Xbox Live. Since Xbox Live Free is available, there's not much reason to have an account that is tied to one console. When I first got a 360 way back when, that was the account that I had created. It was only after accumulating so many points under that account (and realizing that the system account was tied to that console and I could never game online with that account) that I found out about Xbox Live accounts. And the horrible thing is that you can't transfer your gamerscore from one account to a newly created account. So you either replay the game or just move on and forget about it.

I did the exact same thing, so many wasted achievements ...lol.
01-03-2011, 02:58 PM
(01-01-2011 05:40 AM)ambushbug Wrote:  
(01-01-2011 04:29 AM)dirtyvu Wrote:  keep in mind that there are 3 types of accounts: Live Gold, Live Free, and system accounts. The system account is an account you can create on a 360 console that has no ties to the Internet or Xbox Live. Since Xbox Live Free is available, there's not much reason to have an account that is tied to one console. When I first got a 360 way back when, that was the account that I had created. It was only after accumulating so many points under that account (and realizing that the system account was tied to that console and I could never game online with that account) that I found out about Xbox Live accounts. And the horrible thing is that you can't transfer your gamerscore from one account to a newly created account. So you either replay the game or just move on and forget about it.

That isn't true, buddy. You can take any local profile and make it a LIVE account. There wasn't any reason for either of you to lose achievements.

http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
01-03-2011, 06:53 PM
(01-03-2011 02:58 PM)HazyCloud Wrote:  
(01-01-2011 05:40 AM)ambushbug Wrote:  

Yeah, I realized that years later, this was back in 2006 when I first started playing. Back then I didn't play anything on line until later 2008. Then I started my Xbox Live account, racked up achievements there for about a year and then realized the error of my ways. Oh well, not a real achievement/game score nut but would have still been cool if I had known the error of my ways. Live and learn.

That isn't true, buddy. You can take any local profile and make it a LIVE account. There wasn't any reason for either of you to lose achievements.
01-03-2011, 09:37 PM
how do you convert an account to a live account? i never saw the option.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kinect Sports - How to change 2nd player's avatar? Solmors 1 1,600 09-22-2011 02:48 AM
Last Post: TheZeeMan
  dlc kinect sports yammy969 2 1,159 08-29-2011 07:31 PM
Last Post: Jersmall
  Kinect Motion Sports banjobill7 8 5,591 06-01-2011 05:05 AM
Last Post: Mrzocor
  Kinect Sports-Bowling meistroracer 1 3,122 03-05-2011 01:25 PM
Last Post: meistroracer
  Kinect Sports-disconnected issues!! meistroracer 3 2,545 01-31-2011 11:37 PM
Last Post: meistroracer
  Kinect Sports - Soccer - Problems ID'ing whose turn it is in Multi-player mode hackysackman 1 2,734 01-10-2011 07:24 PM
Last Post: Crimzaelus