/ / v /

Kinect launches in Australia, New Zealand and Brasil!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-18-2010, 12:54 AM
[caption id="attachment_6614" align="aligncenter" width="600" caption="Kinect launches, yet again!"][/caption]
Kinect just will launch today (the 18th of November) in Brazil, Australia and New Zealand! Congrats guys! As dancing seems pretty popular over in Brazil and unfortunately there's no capoeira game for Kinect yet, the dancing games for Kinect (Zumba Fitness, Dance Central, Dance Masters, Dance Paradise) will have to do for the Brazilians. For both Australia and New Zealand I don't see typical Kinect Games connecting to these countries, you?
Do you feel the buzz over Kinect will reach the heights of the excitement in the UK in these countries? (video below)

Kinect's Buzz in UK launch
If you are from one of these countries, and just got Kinect, then please share your Kinect Experiences on our Kinect forum (as many have before you)! These countries could significantly increase the number of Kinect Sensors sold worldwide, don't you think?
If Kinect just launched in your country, then you may want a look at all the Kinect Games for 2010 before making up your mind!
Who's up next? 123Kinect has the answer: India (19th) and Japan (20th)!

Article: Kinect launches in Australia, New Zealand and Brasil!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2010, 03:29 AM
RE: Kinect launches in Australia, New Zealand and Brasil!
KINECT has officially launched here in Australia this morning. I went down to my local store and picked up a 250G KINECT bundle along with an additional KINECT bundle for a friend. Doing my bit for the sales Smile

I also picked up a bunch of games to check out. Stay tuned for my impressions under 'Kinect Experiences'

Regards,

Berva
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

NOTE: Responding to threads is only done through Disqus in the Kinect News forum - to keep it in sync with he frontpage comments (no registration required):

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Xbox 360's Kinect given release date for Australia Clemens 0 166 12-14-2010 11:18 PM
Last Post: Clemens
  Kinect launches in Japan raluca 0 204 11-20-2010 06:07 PM
Last Post: raluca
  Kinect Launches in EMEA tomorrow/tonight! Clemens 0 155 11-09-2010 04:12 PM
Last Post: Clemens

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)