/ / v /

Loading Screen Games

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Loading Screen Games
11-11-2010, 11:10 PM
Loading Screen Games
Not really a game but it still fits here. Wouldn't it be fun since there is a lot of loading time on kinect to have a mini game to play while the screen was loading? Kind of like on NCAA Basketball you can shoot around, just some sort of mini game to play where you grab things and move them. Just an idea
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2010, 12:43 AM
RE: Loading Screen Games
Yes, great idea! The loading screens with Kinect Adventures are a bit too long imo, and having something to do in the meanwhile would be a great addition: especially if there's a character on screen mimicking your every move Big Grin.

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-12-2010, 01:35 AM
I agree. The fifa loading screens on fifa 08 onwards allow you a 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper, which is good fun. I'm sure there could be some loading screen thing for kinect. Even if its like your avitar is on screen copying your actions while the screen loads and you can pull funny poses etc.

I'm new to the Xbox 360 scene, so don't know anyone on Xbox live yet. So please add me (Gamertag:ywith), as would like to have someone to play kinect games and other xbox 360 games with at Christmas.
11-12-2010, 06:28 PM
Yeah and doing the mini game helps track you better for the game your about to play. it could zoom in on your play space eliminating the extra room for 2players etc. giving you a slightly better tracking for it.

[Image: NO+SUPER+POWERS.png]
SHARE THE KINECT Heart
11-19-2010, 05:41 AM
this sounds cool wow i could just imagine it

[Image: tumblr_lewefjYqV21qffkomo1_400.png]
!!GameTag"ZappyGetzOff10"!!
12-06-2010, 09:58 PM
While I aplaud the idea, loading is when I catch my breath and sit down for a short while Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dance games for the Kinect nidawi 11 1,020 01-26-2011 01:37 AM
Last Post: TimeliestRuby6
  kinect using regular controllers to play hardcore games freneticmaximus 1 655 12-20-2010 05:30 PM
Last Post: squeakh

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)