We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Microsoft Studios Victoria - Another New Studio!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Microsoft Studios Victoria - Another New Studio!
06-14-2012, 04:27 AM
Exclamation Microsoft Studios Victoria - Another New Studio!
Microsoft have created another new studio, Microsoft Studios Victoria! I think they've actually got more videogame studios than Sony now!! Big Grin I'm posting this here as they don't mention Kinect in the ad so they could be focusing on joypad-based games. (Although I expect future Microsoft's games will all have some kind of Kinect support, even if just some voice commands.)

http://www.microsoft-careers.com/job/Vic...b/1809025/

Quote:Microsoft Studios Victoria is a rare and unique opportunity. Starting from scratch, we are building a dream team of innovators to create world class gaming experiences. The studio is founded by veteran developers from Vancouver and Victoria. We seek a wide array of the best possible talent, representing the same diversity of users to which our products will appeal. Join and collaborate with the best people in the industry, Microsoft Studios is looking for an experienced Senior Producer for Microsoft Victoria.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Information Microsoft Looking For Producers For Xbox 360 & Next Gen Exclusives Corellianrogue 0 652 11-26-2011 06:15 AM
Last Post: Corellianrogue
Exclamation 2 New Microsoft Exclusives! Corellianrogue 3 3,149 11-02-2011 01:51 AM
Last Post: Corellianrogue