everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Mission Impossible?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mission Impossible?
01-09-2012, 11:15 PM
Mission Impossible?
Went to watch this at my local cinema with my girlfriend after bribing her with buying her dinner Tongue but by the end she loved it just as much as i did. it was really good best in the series in my opinion was really good with the comedy bits and stuff with the addition on Simon Pegg. Great movie. highly recommend

If youve seen it what did you think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2012, 07:24 PM
RE: Mission Impossible?
Oh you mean Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol? I watched it with my mom at the movie theaters and I loved it too! =)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-22-2012, 04:39 PM
RE: Mission Impossible?
isnt this a really really old movie?

I saw part of it i beleive a loooong time ago after james bond was still really popular.
04-22-2012, 11:57 PM
Information RE: Mission Impossible?
(04-22-2012 04:39 PM)Jersmall Wrote:  isnt this a really really old movie?

I saw part of it i beleive a loooong time ago after james bond was still really popular.

There are 4 of them and the 4th one came out a few months ago, it's really good! Big Grin There was also a possibly Kinect inspired sequence in it, think of the Kinect hack & Microsoft project about Kinect tracking your eyes for 3D. I won't say anymore so I don't spoil it. I think a Mission Impossible Kinect game could be really cool actually, a lot like a James Bond one. (Hopefully that is actually happening.)