everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

NFS: The Run is outed

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NFS: The Run is outed
04-28-2011, 10:30 PM
Exclamation NFS: The Run is outed
Calling all Need For Speed fans! Looks like the new game will be called NFS: The Run... Heres a
. Its out 18.11.11 Cool

Get Kinected!
Im on Playfire:
[Image: default.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2011, 09:17 PM
RE: NFS: The Run is outed
Very cool trailer!

The Need for Speed hot Pursuit (yes, the old one) was a great game, so in a weird sense I am a fan without ever playing NFS games anymore. However, this trailer definitely got me interested Big Grin.

Cool stuff ! thanks for sharing. Are you a full-time NFS fan or is your passion similar to mine?

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
05-03-2011, 12:00 AM
Information RE: NFS: The Run is outed
(05-02-2011 09:17 PM)Clemens Wrote:  Very cool trailer!

The Need for Speed hot Pursuit (yes, the old one) was a great game, so in a weird sense I am a fan without ever playing NFS games anymore. However, this trailer definitely got me interested Big Grin.

Cool stuff ! thanks for sharing. Are you a full-time NFS fan or is your passion similar to mine?

You should get the new New For Speed: Hot Pursuit. It's made by Criterion (who make the Burnout games) and it got really high scores everywhere, it's supposed to be the be the best Need For Speed ever! (I actually got it for Christmas but still haven't got around to playing it yet because of my backlog of games.)
Find all posts by this user
05-03-2011, 05:53 PM
(05-03-2011 12:00 AM)Corellianrogue Wrote:  You should get the new New For Speed: Hot Pursuit. It's made by Criterion (who make the Burnout games) and it got really high scores everywhere, it's supposed to be the be the best Need For Speed ever! (I actually got it for Christmas but still haven't got around to playing it yet because of my backlog of games.)

Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! It's a pretty good game. I haven't done any racer events, but i Heart the cop ones Wink

Get Kinected!
Im on Playfire:
05-03-2011, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2011 11:56 PM by Clemens.)
LOL, thanks dp247 & corellian. I've got quite a lot on my hands right now, but I'll see if I can pick it up somewhere Big Grin

05-04-2011, 09:16 PM
E3 planning...? Ah, I see... theres no more hiding it! ;D

Get Kinected!
Im on Playfire:
05-04-2011, 09:38 PM
LOL, what gave it away? The huge amount of website updates in the last weeks? Wink

05-06-2011, 11:11 AM
Clemens....Ahhhhh Maybe??!!! Smile

NF:HP is really the coolest game ever. Especially when I found out it was made from Criteron...A must pick up if you like these types of games.

What turned me off is the autolog keeps getting disconnected. Have they fixed this issue at all?

[Image: meistroracer.jpg]
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)