/ / /

Ok one more idea

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ok one more idea
11-17-2010, 11:02 PM
Ok one more idea
LOL I know I am full of them! Tongue

Is there a way (I'm not sure where to start) to compile of list of the games and when they get patched and if not minor bugs that no one knows about, what is fixed in the patch? Also it probably isn't a bad idea to have a list of DLC associated with the games as well, so people know when updates are available.

I think this would help people out a little bit when deciding on a game to buy especially if it's buggy as everyone should know when software is released, it always has bugs. TongueIf there's a patch and it fixes problem A, then there's no reason to not to buy it. It would also help when reviewing games as if Ubisoft patches MotionSports to have better controls or what not, I would definitely revisit it...but if it's a major fix, then it may help improve the reviews if people are going off reviews to decide which games to purchase. Just a thought!

[Image: TheZeeMan.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2010, 11:35 PM
RE: Ok one more idea
I see what you mean, interesting idea and definitely worth thinking about.

HOWEVER, right now I don't know if I would (as a Kinect gamer) be searching for fixes like this. I see your point.. but let me think about it a bit more, to see what we can do with this. Maybe it's something to be doing 'in due time' as well, and I'm not sure if everyone shows the list of fixes in their updates.

DLC - kinda, but you can also check that on Xbox Live already.

There's something there though!

[Image: CrackedDiviner.png]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-17-2010, 11:40 PM
RE: Ok one more idea
Yeah I know, it's a pain...the only way you know it gets patched is when you turn the game on and voila, new update. But I doubt anyone is going to play a game each day just to see if its patched lol

As for DLC, I thought it'd be a mention as typically tuesday is DLC day, but some other games have it on other days and I don't always actually check, but that could just be me TongueLike for example if a game I don't regularly play, we'll say...you shape since I haven't touched it again since launch day, has some DLC, I wouldn't regularly check to see when it gets DLC, however if I found out it via the forums for example, since I am on here like every day lol then I'd be like oh cool, new content, go and grab and make want to play it immediately instead of just finding out about it if I was looking for something else. I dunno just giving you some thoughts Tongue

[Image: TheZeeMan.png]
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!