Xbox Kinect

/ / v /

Post a pic of your new kinect or your setup

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
11-04-2010, 01:50 PM
Im just curious to see who actually has a kinect and what kind of setup you guys have at homeBig Grin

Here is my setup in my 18wheeler I have my 20inch vizio 720p flat screen my xbox 360 slim and of course my kinect ....and i know what yall thinking how you gonna play the kinect in a 18wheeler its simple i dont Its to complicated the sensor has trouble seeing my whole body so i have to wait until i make it back home

Dont nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2010, 01:53 PM
RE: Post a pic of your new kinect or your setup
(11-04-2010 01:50 PM)Robb25j Wrote:  Im just curious to see who actually has a kinect and what kind of setup you guys have at homeBig Grin

Here is my setup in my 18wheeler I have my 20inch vizio 720p flat screen my xbox 360 slim and of course my kinect ....and i know what yall thinking how you gonna play the kinect in a 18wheeler its simple i dont Its to complicated the sensor has trouble seeing my whole body so i have to wait until i make it back home

Made the post sticky, EXCELLENT idea!

Lol on the setup, but... does the sensor not register you? or do you not have enough space to move around? Or both? Big Grin

[Image: CrackedDiviner.png]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Well if i pput the kinect all the way in da corner of my dash board it will recognize me then my space is limited so i tryed to set it up the orginal way that was def a no go if it dosent see your whole body you gonna have a hard time so if you playin kinect and gettin all excited an move up to the point where kinect cant see your feet or head its gonna tell you move back p.s. This my 1st sticky ever i made kinect history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-10-2010, 12:50 AM
Your setup
What Kinect sees :

[Image: m80m51.jpg]

I've only pushed the sofa in the back.

Cheap TV mount Big Grin (little stick + Blu-Tack + CD case)

[Image: 1z9bat.jpg]
11-10-2010, 01:04 AM
RE: Your setup
Lol on the wall mount.. Great setup m8! I guess you'll be high up the leaderboards soon Big Grin

11-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Video RE: Post a pic of your new kinect or your setup

hope this works, its the other end of my kinect setup,my game space Its also my video montage of beating the computer on champion difficulty.

Love the victory drink then the celecration dance at the end. Maybe we need a post your kinect share footage thread made up.

Im on the right in yellowTongue

[Image: NO+SUPER+POWERS.png]
SHARE THE KINECT Heart
11-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Lol @ going macgyver on the tv stand (classic)

11-10-2010, 07:31 PM

My gaming/home theater. A little messy on the cabling, but that part of the room is usually sitting in darkness, so you can't see it unless you glare a light directly at it.

Samsung 58" plasma, Denon receiver, Vienna Acoustics speakers, laptop used as my HTPC, Xbox slim and PS3.

The Kinect unit is right in the middle of the picture, but it's a little blurry.
11-10-2010, 07:38 PM
Cant go wrong with samsung tv, denon reciever, an a kinect nice setup

11-10-2010, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2010 09:56 PM by Clemens.)
(11-10-2010 04:05 PM)NO SUPER POWERS Wrote:  ...Maybe we need a post your kinect share footage thread made up.

Lol on the video! Great celebration drink idneed Big Grin.

Well, you may create threads.. just create Share Kinect thread seems reasonable Big Grin.

Please do so in the Kinect gameplay Videos forum!

11-10-2010, 09:55 PM
(11-10-2010 07:31 PM)fervor Wrote:  The Kinect unit is right in the middle of the picture, but it's a little blurry.

Deep bow, very nice setup Big Grin. It's hard to spot the Kinect Sensor, but that's mostly due to the size of your TV lol

11-11-2010, 02:42 AM
I definitely splurged on the TV, but when I saw it and the price, I couldn't resist. It's amazing just how far prices have fallen. The 58" plasma was cheaper than my 42" LCD from several years ago. I can't wait to see what TV's are like in the near future.

Did you get your Kinect yet, Clemens, heh?
11-11-2010, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2010 03:38 PM by Clemens.)
(11-11-2010 02:42 AM)fervor Wrote:  ...

Did you get your Kinect yet, Clemens, heh?

Stop herrassing me LOL Big Grin, they just don't seem to deliver these days Sad. It's just Karma I guess... Sad.

If I've got it, and set up, I'll be sure to share it here (duh). Not here yet though... Confused

11-11-2010, 04:52 PM
Clemens what this site have done for kinect microsoft should have giving you a kinect with every game for free two weeks ago thats just my 2 pennies

11-11-2010, 05:51 PM
(11-11-2010 04:52 PM)Robb25j Wrote:  Clemens what this site have done for kinect microsoft should have giving you a kinect with every game for free two weeks ago thats just my 2 pennies

Wait a minute! Clemens, your not on the payroll?! LOL. I have to agree with Robb here. This site is awesome. Thanks for putting it together. Speaking of which, did you get yours yet? Big Grin

[Image: UndgnfiedWrshpr.png]

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!