Rampage on Kinect???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rampage on Kinect???
03-29-2012, 09:28 PM
Rampage on Kinect???
http://kotaku.com/5897533/looks-like-the...evelopment

[Image: original.jpg]

Kotaku posted a piece talking about how Rampage might be remade for the Kinect! I loved this game as a kid!

excerpt from article. completely speculative but fun:

"The website of graphics artist Andrew Baker shows off designs for an apparent reboot of the monster destruction franchise. On other pages of his site, Baker refers to Rampage as a Kinect title. "

Andrew Baker's website:
http://www.andrewbakerportfolio.com/2011...e-credits/

Rampage for Kinect is listed.

[Image: onlysublime.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2012, 04:52 AM
RE: Rampage on Kinect???
Cool! Big Grin And not actually that surprising as I'm sure they took notice of Kinect Star Wars' Rancor Rampage which LucasArts totally admit was inspired by Rampage. (Although I still think Sega's Dreamcast's Godzilla Generations inspired them too.) Hopefully the game won't be as easy as Rampage on the Sega Master System. Back when it was released I wanted to buy Operation Wolf but the shop I went to was sold out so I bought Rampage instead and completed it on my first go! I went back to the shop the next day and asked if I could have a refund as I didn't like the game as it was too easy (well, I did actually like it but I didn't like that it was so easy especially considering the price) and they said normally they wouldn't but they'd let me this 1 time. Luckily they'd just had in another delivery of Operation Wolf so was able to get that instead. Big Grin I think that was probably the reason they took back Rampage, since they knew I had originally wanted Operation Wolf anyway.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply