We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Rapala/Updates for Kinect

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-26-2011, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2011 09:58 PM by TheZeeMan.)
Was cruising around on the web, seen a new title with no mention.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6874117168

Fishing for kinect could be cool, it'd be even cooler if they let you drive the boat and free-roam around the lakes Big Grin

My guess is they will sell 2 versions, the stand alone for $40 and a bundle which is like last years release to give you that ultimate fishing experience:

http://www.amazon.com/Rapala-Bass-Fishin...459&sr=8-1

I'm actually somewhat excited for this one - release date I found was Nov. 15th, so we'll see.

[Image: thezeeman.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2011, 09:12 PM
RE: Rapala for Kinect
Great find. Another game to be released on nov. 15th: Halo, Disneyland, Puss in boots (not confirmed), Blackwater, Victorious, Yoostar on MTV, Let's Cheer!

[Image: legreffer.png]

[Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
08-26-2011, 09:57 PM
Hmm, this can be a latest update thread Tongue I don't know how accurate these are, but gamefly seems to be on ball with release dates - They are listing these ones for dates (I only listed ones that were different from the Upcoming/Rumor'd list) - I'll start with latest going soonest:

Kinect Disneyland Adventures - Dec. 31st
Jillian Michaels Fitness Adventure - Nov. 22nd
Victorious - Nov. 10th
Big League Sports - Nov. 8th
SpongeBob Surf & Skate Roadtrip - Nov. 8th
Cartoon Network: Punchtime Explosion - Nov. 8th
Hole In The Wall (maybe expanding the XBLA game or making it available if you don't want an XBL account?) - Nov. 1st
Raving Rabbids - Nov. 1st
Heavy Fire Afghan - Oct. 27th
Dance Magic - Oct. 20th
Grease Dance - Oct. 18th
Minute To Win It - Oct. 18th
Michael Phelps - Oct. 13th
Wipeout 2 - Oct. 11th
Just Dance 3 - Oct. 7th

08-26-2011, 10:33 PM
(08-26-2011 09:57 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  Hmm, this can be a latest update thread Tongue I don't know how accurate these are, but gamefly seems to be on ball with release dates - They are listing these ones for dates (I only listed ones that were different from the Upcoming/Rumor'd list) - I'll start with latest going soonest:

Victorious - Nov. 10th
Hole In The Wall (maybe expanding the XBLA game or making it available if you don't want an XBL account?) - Nov. 1st
Dance Magic - Oct. 20th
Grease Dance - Oct. 18th
Wipeout 2 - Oct. 11th
Just Dance 3 - Oct. 7th

I hope for Microsoft's sake that Gamefly are wrong about Kinect Disneyland Adventures' release date as surely it would be crazy to release it after Christmas, especially after delaying Star Wars!
08-26-2011, 10:48 PM
RE: Rapala/Updates for Kinect
Or is it crazy? There's only 2 games according to gamefly coming out the 31st for xbox...Disneyland and Happy Feet Two...all of the kids get their xmas money and can't wait to burn it...it's possibly a strategy to sell more copies of it than the regular method.

08-26-2011, 11:10 PM
(08-26-2011 10:48 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  Or is it crazy? There's only 2 games according to gamefly coming out the 31st for xbox...Disneyland and Happy Feet Two...all of the kids get their xmas money and can't wait to burn it...it's possibly a strategy to sell more copies of it than the regular method.

I'm sure more copies would be sold to parents for Christmas presents than to children after Christmas. Plus it's not like it'll only be sold for a limited time so children could still buy it after Christmas if they didn't get it for Christmas, lol! I'm pretty sure Microsoft said it was coming out this "Holiday" though and as far as I can remember the only other Kinect game made/published by Microsoft that they said was coming out this "Holiday" was Kinect Star Wars which has been delayed so I really do think they need Kinect Disneyland Adventures to come out before Christmas and even then I still think they need a core Kinect game too.
08-26-2011, 11:17 PM
that list can't be complete. it doesn't even have Rise of Nightmares or Leedmees or The Gunstringer or Sesame Street.

(08-26-2011 09:57 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  Hmm, this can be a latest update thread Tongue I don't know how accurate these are, but gamefly seems to be on ball with release dates - They are listing these ones for dates (I only listed ones that were different from the Upcoming/Rumor'd list) - I'll start with latest going soonest:

Victorious - Nov. 10th
Dance Magic - Oct. 20th
Grease Dance - Oct. 18th
Wipeout 2 - Oct. 11th
Just Dance 3 - Oct. 7th

[Image: onlysublime.jpg]
08-26-2011, 11:20 PM
(08-26-2011 11:17 PM)dirtyvu Wrote:  that list can't be complete. it doesn't even have Rise of Nightmares or Leedmees or The Gunstringer or Sesame Street.

TheZeeMan Wrote:(I only listed ones that were different from the Upcoming/Rumor'd list)

Tongue

08-27-2011, 01:56 AM
I took those release date from vgrelease.com (and from our calendar). The date for Disneyland was confirmed by MS and Disney: http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/k...-ed-nov-15

[Image: legreffer.png]

[Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
08-27-2011, 02:35 AM
Don't know I was just relaying info from Gamefly. They have been spot on with games being pushed back, I'm guessing they get news first since they purchase in bulk like a store and it affects peoples queues. They could be wrong though, first for everything. Big Grin

08-29-2011, 04:28 AM
Nice!, another game makers that defy Microsoft "no controllers" banner!

Hopefully many more will do the same (although they should make a universal controller).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Rapala fishing for Kinect dirtyvu 3 458 09-09-2011 05:03 AM
Last Post: TheZeeMan
  Updates for Kinect Sports Facebook App legreffer 0 1,916 01-28-2011 02:01 PM
Last Post: legreffer