We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Sports stats thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sports stats thread
03-31-2011, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2011 08:48 PM by Jersmall.)
Sports stats thread
Since there really are no leader boards or anything for posting your favorite sports wins and loses on Xbox live. I made this thread to show off your stats. i am also looking for potential challengers. Smile

I also am not a spammer in boxing.

First photo:My boxing stats.currently level 86

ADDED: 04/25/2011
Second photo currently level 94.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2011, 10:49 AM
RE: Sports stats thread
WOW, the man doesn't loose?! Big Grin

Great stats mate, how are your arms holding up?

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-31-2011, 02:20 PM
(03-31-2011 10:49 AM)Clemens Wrote:  WOW, the man doesn't loose?! Big Grin

Great stats mate, how are your arms holding up?

lol i do lose sometimes but that was mostly when i was learning to box on kinect. these days its pretty rare theres someone with real boxing skills and that doesnt spam. they spam = free win for me.

and my arms are great!! better then ever Smileive really got my body more defined playing kinect. along with weight training too though.

either way, kinect kicks ass!
03-31-2011, 05:25 PM
(03-31-2011 12:48 AM)Jersmall Wrote:  Since there really are no leader boards or anything for posting your favorite sports wins and loses on Xbox live.

There is. It's stickied right above your post.

https://123kinect.com/kinect-forums/Threa...aderboards

http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
03-31-2011, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2011 10:03 PM by Jersmall.)
(03-31-2011 05:25 PM)HazyCloud Wrote:  
(03-31-2011 12:48 AM)Jersmall Wrote:  Since there really are no leader boards or anything for posting your favorite sports wins and loses on Xbox live.

There is. It's stickied right above your post.

https://123kinect.com/kinect-forums/Threa...aderboards

FYI all that leader board shows is the mini game king of the ring, punches thrown in a match and fastest ko...

first of all the mini game is lame beacause people pause to cheat on it so they can relax.

Secondly; punches thrown should be the other way around. right now it encourages people to throw as many punches as possible supporting spam.... This technique is not boxing and you WILL lose against good boxers that can block. I get most of my "TKO" wins first round from spammers. If i jsut hold my hands up and wait for the 3 power ups then only do a right cross. i can win the fight with 3-4 punches. basically showing off most punches thrown in a match just proves how unrealistic the person fights.

Finally the fastest KO is 3 seconds and is literaly impossible on xbox live. the only way you get a ko is if he person you knock down doesn't feel like getting up.. Technically its acutally a TKO not a KO when th person gives up. all my KO's are from people not hitting stars fast enough even if they can make it OR they just give up. its impossible to get a KO in 3 seconds on xbox live IMPOSSIBLE. The ONLY way i see getting a 3 seconds KO is single player somehow... i still think its a glitch.compare my KO's to my TKO's.... they are all given to me from people giving up.

Plus one cares about how well you do against a computer its all about the XBOX LIVE stats. Thats why we have xbox live in the first place... so i dont have to game out single player and compare my stats to others... or maybe thats just me...

Anyways i am only interested in knowing peoples stats on xbox live beacause real good boxing matches are harder then the champion on single player boxing ... im sure others would agree.
04-25-2011, 08:53 PM
updated boxing stats

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kinect Sports Leagues ropeman 10 2,369 Yesterday 12:30 AM
Last Post: REDMOTH076
  Kinect Sports Leaderboards legreffer 19 30,225 08-22-2011 01:35 PM