We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Upcoming Reviews

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Upcoming Reviews
11-06-2010, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2011 05:42 PM by TheZeeMan.)
Upcoming Reviews
Alright cleaned this up a little bit Smile

Here's where we are at:

Burnout Crash (XBLA) - Sept. 20th
Motion Explosion - Oct. 4th
Just Dance 3 - Oct. 7th (Buying on release day)
Forza 4 - Oct. 11th (I may buy this, hesitant depending if I can play the whole game with kinect)
Wipeout 2 - Oct. 11th
Hulk Hogan - Oct. 11th
Sesame Street - Oct. 11th
Michael Phelps - Oct. 13th (more than likely this one will be a little later because of the date)
Powerup Heroes - Oct. 18th
Minute To Win It - Oct. 18th
Grease Dance - Oct. 18th
The Sims 3 Pets - Oct. 18th
Dance Magic - Oct. 20th (I may delay Sims 3 to get this one instead on release day)
Kinect Sports Season Two - Oct. 25th (Buying on release day)
Dance Central 2 - Oct. 25th (Buying on release day)
Blackwater - Oct. 25th
Motion Sports Adrenaline - Oct. 25th
Hasbro Family Game Night 4 - Oct. 25th
Just Dance Kids 2 - Oct. 25th

[Image: thezeeman.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2011, 03:47 PM
RE: Upcoming Reviews
Some changes...

Just Dance 3 - Oct. 7th (Buying on release day)
Forza 4 - Oct. 11th (I may buy this, hesitant depending if I can play the whole game with kinect)
Wipeout 2 - Oct. 11th
Hulk Hogan - Oct. 11th
Sesame Street - Oct. 11th
Michael Phelps - Oct. 13th (more than likely this one will be a little later because of the date)
Powerup Heroes - Oct. 18th
Minute To Win It - Oct. 18th
Grease Dance - Oct. 18th
The Sims 3 Pets - Oct. 18th
Family Feud 2012 - Oct. 18th
Price is Right Decades - Oct. 18th
Motion Explosion - Oct. 20th
Dance Magic - Oct. 20th (I may delay Sims 3 to get this one instead on release day)
Kinect Sports Season Two - Oct. 25th (Buying on release day)
Dance Central 2 - Oct. 25th (Buying on release day)
Blackwater - Oct. 25th
Motion Sports Adrenaline - Oct. 25th
Hasbro Family Game Night 4 - Oct. 25th
Just Dance Kids 2 - Oct. 25th

So Oct. 18th is going to be a pain in the butt day, I think we can all agree that all of them aren't as exciting as PowerUp Heroes? Trying to determine which to make priority.

09-22-2011, 05:44 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2011 06:08 PM by Corellianrogue.)
Information RE: Upcoming Reviews
For October 18th I'd say it's best to review the core games first, PowerUp Heroes and The Sims 3 Pets. (Although is The Sims counted as a core game anyway? It looks pretty casual, lol! I've never played it though.) Then probably Grease Dance for the Grease/dancing game fans and review the gameshow games last as although they're hopefully good I doubt many people will be desperate for reviews at launch.
If you review Burnout Crash can you give it 2 scores? 1 for Kinect and one for the game overall if you play it with a joypad? because I've seen some reviews that like it but say it's not worth using Kinect to play it. Which is odd since at least some of the latest previews (as in just before it was finally reviewed) claimed that it was actually better with Kinect. Since we've seen unjustly low scores for Kinect games in the past I'll trust you to let us know how good it really is with Kinect. Smile(Unless I play it before then that is, lol! I've decided to try and clear up more before I play anymore games though.)
09-22-2011, 06:46 PM
Yeah definitely powerup. Not sure about Sims, I haven't played it in a long time, but I was part of the beta of the 1st one and they ended up letting me have a free version for PC. It was ok, but after awhile and while I was growing up at the time, I was like...this is too much like life. I don't want to play a life simulation LOL - I'm guessing the Pets portion is going to have to take care of your pets, feeding them, cleaning up their poop, etc. I like realism, but not in a life simulation, I have that at home already lol

For Burnout I will do a review, I only played it briefly but I'll be honest, the Kinect controls are pretty lame. It doesn't work with my steering wheel accessory either, you have to have your hands farther apart. There's more jumping than steering as well. The game itself is cool, I'll put a review shortly Big Grin

09-22-2011, 07:59 PM
Information RE: Upcoming Reviews
(09-22-2011 06:46 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote:  Yeah definitely powerup. Not sure about Sims, I haven't played it in a long time, but I was part of the beta of the 1st one and they ended up letting me have a free version for PC. It was ok, but after awhile and while I was growing up at the time, I was like...this is too much like life. I don't want to play a life simulation LOL - I'm guessing the Pets portion is going to have to take care of your pets, feeding them, cleaning up their poop, etc. I like realism, but not in a life simulation, I have that at home already lol

For Burnout I will do a review, I only played it briefly but I'll be honest, the Kinect controls are pretty lame. It doesn't work with my steering wheel accessory either, you have to have your hands farther apart. There's more jumping than steering as well. The game itself is cool, I'll put a review shortly Big Grin

OK, cool. What you said about The Sims is why I've never bought any myself. I'm not really into those sort of sim games. I only bought Seaman on the Dreamcast because it was different since it used voice recognition and you could actually have somewhat of a conversation with Seaman, lol! I'm still tempted to buy Kinectimals though just because there are lot of things you can do and since it's Kinect you're not just pushing buttons.
09-22-2011, 08:02 PM
Yeah Kinectimals is cool, if they got rid of the cuteness factor, it'd be a hit with adults lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  IGN just posted a bunch of reviews spitfirex007 4 1,408 11-10-2010 01:03 AM
Last Post: Clemens