We offer you
everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

Which bbcode editor are you using ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which bbcode editor are you using ?
04-07-2011, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2011 04:11 PM by legreffer.)
Question Which bbcode editor are you using ?
I'm looking for a free bbcode editor for windows with a live preview.

I tried BBCode Studio but you can't maximize the window and you can't have live preview while editing. Thanks.

[Image: legreffer.jpg]

[Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2011, 11:33 AM
RE: Which bbcode editor are you using ?
Honestly, I'm just using the interface that is in the forum. But, using an editor sounds interesting and much easier...

I'll let you know if I find anything interesting.

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-14-2011, 11:14 PM
I found these :

AHK BBCodeWriter v.7.0 - Link

ExclamationInstead of using a browser as preview application he proposes to use MSHTA.exe within your windows\system32 folder. MSHTA loads much faster than any browser window. In order to use MSHTA.exe simply open Preferences via 'File' Menu and specify C:\Windows\system32\MSHTA.exe as your prefered browser.

BBed - Link

[Image: legreffer.jpg]

[Kinect Sports Leaderboards]
03-09-2012, 01:50 AM
We have written a piece of software just for this sort of thing, here's the information on it, with a link to the page where you can download it. It's free, though donations are welcomed to help in it's development.

~~~~

Have you ever been online, busily writing on one of your favorite message boards or online forums, and suddenly your browser crashed? You open it back up, only to discover that the precious post that you were busy writing disappeared along with it?

Forum Post Loss? Browser accidents? Accidental shutdown or Crashes? Forum formatter is designed to prevent you from losing your forum or message board posts in the event that your internet fails, your browser crashes or you accidently shut down a tab or page containing an important post.

Using this piece of software, you can write forum posts and messages while offline using a simple, straightforward WYSIWYG interface such as you will find on the internet itself. Posts can be written, saved and reopened later for further editing or posting. The interface contains most, if not all the tags common to most forums, with the exception of forum specific features. You can also preview your document in a simple viewer, and print if you so desire.

Download: http://www.melvinsoftware.com/?p=380