everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

YooStar 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
YooStar 2
03-09-2011, 01:47 AM
RE: YooStar 2
So far I am a little disapointed in quality.. IN THE MOVIES anyone.. Its better quality but i was hoping for more. Plus I never got the preorder code as promised from EB yet again. So far easy achievements If in 2 weeks i dont see any improvements and online speeding up and stop freezing its gone.

Sad thing is I wanted to love this so far just a little below avergae
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2011, 02:02 AM
(03-09-2011 01:47 AM)DJMAZaka007 Wrote:  So far I am a little disapointed in quality.. IN THE MOVIES anyone.. Its better quality but i was hoping for more. Plus I never got the preorder code as promised from EB yet again. So far easy achievements If in 2 weeks i dont see any improvements and online speeding up and stop freezing its gone.

Sad thing is I wanted to love this so far just a little below avergae

can you provide some more details?
03-09-2011, 02:45 PM
The code has nothing to do with YooStar. You need to go back to EB and ask for the code.

Is the video quality not very good? Apparently reviews are saying the same thing. (Haven't read any, just read that reviews are saying that.)

http://twitter.com/#!/hazycloud
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2011, 12:05 PM
This is an awesome game! Have to agree about the quality of the vids, theres a noticeable border around you, however to get it A LOT BETTER, I went to tesco, got a packet of small white plastic hooks with double sided tape on them and a flat white bed sheet, not expensive. A couple of holes in the end of the sheet, hang the sheet from the white hooks, put on the celing (don't worry, its only double sided tape, so you can take them down if needed, they are not noticeable , so they will stay up there in my house) and the difference is excellent. Obviously its not proffesional, but its a lot better and makes the game a lot more enjoyable. Check out a vid of mine on my twitter feed, look for MikeAstro, got the same profile pic as here. Don't forget to rate my performance,lol.
03-12-2011, 04:01 PM
So great that you actually went out and got it Big Grin. Awesome! Will checkout the vid right now

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
03-12-2011, 04:09 PM
LOL, great to see you had fun there Big Grin. Rated both of 'm.

via: http://twitter.com/mikeastro

[Image: CrackedDiviner.jpg]

The most complete Kinect Games List... ever!
03-12-2011, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2011 04:30 PM by DJMAZaka007.)
The video quaility is just not up to par. It is better than XBOX 360 other game "IN the Movies"
Pro's
The game itself is fun -yes
It is a great party Game- Yes
Varity is ok (only 80 scenes but has DLC day 1)
Nice mix of kid and adult content
Nice menu layout

Cons
Picture quailty
Sound quality
Cant have kinect senor near any speakers...ummmm that sucks
Menus are a little choppy
OLD A** Movies (50 year olds arent playing)

The code yes is a EB issue i 100% agree just advising that EB is horrible for preorder bonus

I am having a little buyers regret but I plan on taking a full day to spend more time perhaps i was to quick to judge well see Smile
03-13-2011, 12:05 AM
Information RE: YooStar 2
(03-12-2011 04:26 PM)DJMAZaka007 Wrote:  The video quaility is just not up to par. It is better than XBOX 360 other game "IN the Movies"
Pro's
The game itself is fun -yes
It is a great party Game- Yes
Varity is ok (only 80 scenes but has DLC day 1)
Nice mix of kid and adult content
Nice menu layout

Cons
Picture quailty
Sound quality
Cant have kinect senor near any speakers...ummmm that sucks
Menus are a little choppy
OLD A** Movies (50 year olds arent playing)

The code yes is a EB issue i 100% agree just advising that EB is horrible for preorder bonus

I am having a little buyers regret but I plan on taking a full day to spend more time perhaps i was to quick to judge well see Smile

You're not supposed to have Kinect near speakers, Microsoft's set-up video tells you that. Apart from games like this it will effect speech recognition. Remember, you're not supposed to have any microphones near speakers in general.
03-15-2011, 02:25 AM
so cool it is! I like it very much!
03-16-2011, 10:54 AM
I saw a couple videos that seemed good for how to do a proper lighting/green screen setup for video.

the first video tells you how to do it cheap:

the second video tells the theory behind how to arrange the lighting but it uses professional equipment:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  You cannot play Yoostar 2 on Xbox 4G mojoman8693 6 837 05-10-2011 05:37 AM
Last Post: slmraiders