everything KINECT in one place!

/ / v /

real steel for kinect

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
real steel for kinect
03-02-2012, 01:24 AM
real steel for kinect
I wondered why they never released the game on the kinect since its basically the same concept as in the game.

They could base it off the movie or just make battle robots you can customise the limbs for different battle tactics what ever the person prefers. they could be bought with ingame money.

I could make a huge list of weapons you could use for arms from fire, grappling hooks, clams, blunt, sharp, flailing weapons.You would be able to customise the legs for mobility, damage, agility. have extra items for traps or power ups. You could look at it like MW3 but instead youcustomise your battle bots.

the movement im thinking of would be similar to star wars(i havent played it though). the kinect would place middle circle for stand. the more you move out of that circle the fast you move in that direction.

You would always be looking at eachother no matter where you move. so you could jump up in he air youwould always be looking at your target then do a kicks while the other can still block with his arms.

so in game play lets say a player does a thrusting attack you can jump to the side and counter. if they do a rotational attack you can jump up and counter or you can parry and or block with your item or arms witch are less effective.

another thing i would love to see is real time physics so theres no floating boxes. what ever you connect with is what you hit so then you can add bob and weaving so you can literaly dodge attacks by moving out of the way. of course the head would be most vulnerable the chin mostly.

ps: i would own that kid in the movie on kinect boxing! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2012, 01:44 AM
Tongue RE: real steel for kinect
I think they're saving it for the Xbox 720. Wink

[Image: Real_Steel_Xbox_720.jpg]
03-02-2012, 05:43 AM
RE: real steel for kinect
image didnt worklol.

and i really gotta take up game programming Big Grin.
03-02-2012, 06:03 AM
Question RE: real steel for kinect
(03-02-2012 05:43 AM)Jersmall Wrote:  image didnt worklol.

and i really gotta take up game programming Big Grin.

Really? I can see it. Try this link:

http://postimage.org/image/63kk28v47/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  REAL boxing. Jersmall 1 977 12-02-2011 03:57 AM
Last Post: InnaUkraine