Xbox Kinect

/ / /

wish i could play all day

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
01-27-2011, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2011 07:35 PM by kinectamama.)
My brother in law got kinect for christmas and has kept it at our house for almost a month now. Unfortunately he is taking it back soon and I am scrounging up change to buy one for my family and I. I gave birth to my daughter 7 1/2 months ago and have been struggling to lose 65 pounds since. I have about 30 to go. When I first started using kinect (Your Shape Fitness) I would play for about an hour. I'd make it a goal to burn at least 300 calories. Now I make it a goal to burn 6-700. This takes almost 3 hours depending on what I choose to play (usually all the cardio boxing entire classes and then a long personal training session for example New Year, New You.) Right now my boyfriend and my daughter and myself are at my parents house and my brother sleeps until 6 every day SadThe x box is set up right outside his room so he starts a war if I play before he gets up. The baby plays fine while mommy works out, she enjoys watching the screen and seeing me punching and kicking. I have not noticed a change yet, but I have only been working out for 3 hours a day for about a week and a half. What more do I have to do? I am enemies with the scale, I weighed myself earlier in the week and it said I gained weight so I got a little discouraged, but I am in it to win it! I want to be thin and healthy again like I was before my pregnancy. X box live has not been connected to my system in about 2 weeks so my sessions have not been updated and I was wondering, if anyone knows, what happens when you reach 11 sessions during a personal training routine? Unfortunately I am stuck at 11 even though I do at least 1 a day. Any advice on helping me lose weight faster? I am working out as much as I can in this Hell hole and eating so right I never want to eat crap again. Good luck to all.
Sorry for being so unorganized in that post. I should also mention that I am currently on the depo shot as a form of birth control and I have heard many people say they gained weight on it. It is possible that this could be playing a part in lack of weight loss. I am happy to mention that I am never getting the depo shot again. I need a contraceptive that does not include weight gain in the side effects.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
wish i could play all day - kinectamama - 01-27-2011 07:27 PM
RE: wish i could play all day - Clemens - 01-27-2011, 09:18 PM
RE: wish i could play all day - ambushbug - 01-27-2011, 10:19 PM
RE: wish i could play all day - wazza - 01-28-2011, 01:51 AM
RE: wish i could play all day - kinectamama - 01-28-2011, 04:26 AM
RE: wish i could play all day - wazza - 01-28-2011, 06:36 AM
RE: wish i could play all day - kinectamama - 01-29-2011, 04:08 AM
RE: wish i could play all day - kinectamama - Yesterday, 04:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Order Kinect + Kinect Adventures here!