Kinect FORUM

Full Version: Your Shape New free DLC : G Series FIT Workout with Gunnar Peterson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't tried it but here's the info :

New FREE DLC : G Series FIT Workout with Gunnar Peterson (80mb)
New achievement : Fueled And Fit with G - Complete the G Series FIT workout with Gunnar Peterson - 15G

Description : Your Shape: Fit Evo - G Series FIT Workout with Gunnar Peterson Your Shape Fitness Evolved, the most advanced fitness product available, is back with an all-new free workout to help you get in shape for Spring! Developed with renowned celebrity and athlete fitness trainer Gunnar Peterson and Gatorade, this 30 minute program features all-new body-enhancing workouts that will help you looking and feeling your best.

[Image: screenlg1.jpg]
Yep. I grabbed this last night. If I see YS DLC with product placement, I immediately assume it's free.
(04-05-2011 04:15 PM)HazyCloud Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. I grabbed this last night. If I see YS DLC with product placement, I immediately assume it's free.

Have you tried it ?

Personally, I don't mind about some advertising if it give us free DLC Smile
I wonder if they gonna do an event with Gatorade to replace the broken one...

UPDATE : There is a sweepstakes associate with it (US only) :
Win a Trip to L.A. in the Get Fit with Gunnar Sweepstakes
(04-05-2011 04:55 PM)legreffer Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2011 04:15 PM)HazyCloud Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. I grabbed this last night. If I see YS DLC with product placement, I immediately assume it's free.

Have you tried it ?

Personally, I don't mind about some advertising if it give us free DLC Smile
I wonder if they gonna do an event with Gatorade to replace the broken one...

UPDATE : There is a sweepstakes associate with it (US only) :
Win a Trip to L.A. in the Get Fit with Gunnar Sweepstakes

No, I sure haven't. Don't really play YS all that much. I did find this interesting from the contest page though.

"To get the achievement, you need to scan a G Series FIT bottle with the Kinect sensor to unlock the hidden warmup outfit."

That sounds cool. Glad to see they are using the scanning abilities.
(04-05-2011 08:37 PM)HazyCloud Wrote: [ -> ]No, I sure haven't. Don't really play YS all that much. I did find this interesting from the contest page though.

"To get the achievement, you need to scan a G Series FIT bottle with the Kinect sensor to unlock the hidden warmup outfit."

That sounds cool. Glad to see they are using the scanning abilities.

They made a pretty cool video :

http://epix.xbox.com/shaXam/0201/fc/5d/f...31.WMV?v=1
Nice. I'll be grabbing a bottle just to check it out.
Reference URL's