123 Kinect FORUM

Full Version: New Activision Kinect Game(s?)!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's an article that either says that Kinect is getting a Cabala hunting game or maybe even X-Men, Spider-Man, James Bond and Bakugan (whatever that is) games too! Big GrinIt's hard to tell:

Quote:For the balance of the year, we plan to launch games based on the best-selling X-Men and Spider-Man franchises, James Bond and the toy phenomenon Bakugan as well as the latest release in the long-standing Cabela’s Hunting franchise, which we’re expanding this year to include new peripherals and an incredible Kinect experience

http://www.vg247.com/2011/05/10/new-jame...ctivision/

Do they mean they're just expanding the Cabala Hunting franchise to include Kinect or all the franchises listed? Or maybe they just mean "and an incredible Kinect experience" separate to everything else previously mentioned? I hope not as I hope they have more than 1 incredible Kinect experience!
Thanks Corellian, nice find!

I think it's just the hunting experience (but WITH PERIPHERAL! a gun? Awesome!) But yes.. he leaves some room for discussion there.
Also, I feel he would phrase it differently if the other franchises would come to Kinect: and probably be a lot more excited about it Wink. But maybe they're gearing up for an E3 reveal, but I don't think so.
(05-11-2011 11:07 AM)Clemens Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I feel he would phrase it differently if the other franchises would come to Kinect: and probably be a lot more excited about it Wink. But maybe they're gearing up for an E3 reveal, but I don't think so.

You could be right, but all those franchises would make great Kinect games! Like imagine web-swinging and web-shooting in a Spider-Man game with Kinect? Also imagine wall-climbing! Then you've got all the other super powers you could do in X-Men games and imagine stealthily moving around and shooting people as well as driving the Aston Martin while using all the gadgets with Kinect in a James Bond game?! Big Grin
(05-11-2011 12:21 PM)Corellianrogue Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2011 11:07 AM)Clemens Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I feel he would phrase it differently if the other franchises would come to Kinect: and probably be a lot more excited about it Wink. But maybe they're gearing up for an E3 reveal, but I don't think so.

You could be right, bull all those franchises would make great Kinect games! Like imagine web-swinging and web-shooting in a Spider-Man game with Kinect? Also imagine wall-climbing! Then you've got all the other super powers you could do in X-Men games and imagine stealthily moving around and shooting people as well as driving the Aston Martin while using all the gadgets with Kinect in a James Bond game?! Big Grin

That would bring a lot of new players to kinect Big Grin
(05-11-2011 12:21 PM)Corellianrogue Wrote: [ -> ]

You could be right, but all those franchises would make great Kinect games! Like imagine web-swinging and web-shooting in a Spider-Man game with Kinect? Also imagine wall-climbing! Then you've got all the other super powers you could do in X-Men games and imagine stealthily moving around and shooting people as well as driving the Aston Martin while using all the gadgets with Kinect in a James Bond game?! Big Grin

I'm not saying I wouldn't like something like that: LOL Big Grin

IT WOULD BE GREAT! Wink
Reference URL's