Kinect FORUM

Full Version: Another delayed release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Looks like You Don't Know Jack is delayed as well, expected to release now 2/8/11. Hopefully these delays are for good cause to release some quality games!
Where did you get the info? 2/8/2011 is that 8th of February Tongueor 2nd of August? hehe

Let's hope they get it done right indeed!
Gamefly Big GrinThey seem to be in the know when it comes to releases - I'm guessing it's because they sometimes get games pre-release day so they get quicker updates than everyone else. It's february 8th 2011 at the moment, Brunswick is also March 31st, 2011 as well.
wow thanks for the update.. too bad they're getting delayed though Sad
updated the games list Smile.
(12-13-2010 12:16 AM)Clemens Wrote: [ -> ]wow thanks for the update.. too bad they're getting delayed though Sad

Yeah but I am hoping that they are taking their time to make the games work perfectly, so we can only hope! Smile
(12-13-2010 02:02 AM)TheZeeMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-13-2010 12:16 AM)Clemens Wrote: [ -> ]wow thanks for the update.. too bad they're getting delayed though Sad

Yeah but I am hoping that they are taking their time to make the games work perfectly, so we can only hope! Smile

I bet a few game developers have been watching all the "hacked" Kinect projects and thinking "Oh crap, why didn't we think of that?!" and implementing new/improved things in their games, lol!
That could be it too, because they probably figure if people can do it and not get paid for it, why can't they! Tongue
Ok there's some more stuff changing Clemens TongueHere's an updated US list courtesy of Gamefly:

You Don't Know Jack - Feb 8th, 2011
Michael Jackson - Feb 15th, 2011
Dance Paradise - Feb 22nd, 2011 (FINALLY! Big Grin)
Fantastic Pets - March 15th, 2011
Child of Eden - March 29th, 2011 (The box art is being shown as "Better with Kinect" which I thought this was a full blown Kinect game according to the demo shown, but possibly it will be the first that lets you choose to use a controller or kinect)
Get Fit With Mel B - March 31st, 2011
Brunswick Pro Bowling - March 31st, 2011
Michael Phelps: Push The Limit - June 7th, 2011

I'm sure this will change again but at least we can get some idea Tongue
Nice work, Zee. I need moar Kinect titles.
(12-13-2010 10:55 PM)HazyCloud Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work, Zee. I need moar Kinect titles.

LOL Same here, I don't know if the launch batch we have is going to contain me for another 2 months lol
I know. I seriously was at Best Buy recently and it took me close to 30 minutes to decide on a Kinect title to buy. I either played them all or know not to touch it. Deca, I'm lookin' at you.
(12-13-2010 09:09 PM)TheZeeMan Wrote: [ -> ]Child of Eden - March 29th, 2011 (The box art is being shown as "Better with Kinect" which I thought this was a full blown Kinect game according to the demo shown, but possibly it will be the first that lets you choose to use a controller or kinect)

It's made as a Kinect game but it's playable with a joypad as well, it's just that obviously it won't be quite as immersive if you play it with a joypad. It's basically like a lightgun game, you can play them with a joypad but they're always more fun with a lightgun. (Why are there no lightgun games on the Xbox 360??? HuhHopefully they'll make/port some for Kinect.)
Activision released a hunting game with a gun, but that's the only one I can think of on the 360.
(12-14-2010 12:47 AM)HazyCloud Wrote: [ -> ]Activision released a hunting game with a gun, but that's the only one I can think of on the 360.

I'm guessing that's only in America? I haven't seen it in the UK anyway. I was hoping for the likes of Virtua Cop 3, House Of The Dead 4 and Rambo though, lol! (Although Duck Hunt on the NES and Safari Hunt on the Sega Master System were fun, but that was like 20+ years ago, lol!) It sucks that you can't use the Xbox lightguns on the Xbox 360 since the controller ports are different on the 2 consoles. Angry
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's