123 Kinect FORUM

Full Version: Your Shape iOS app out now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ubisoft has finally released their iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch app that tracks your stats for the game. I've enclosed a link to the app. I really think I'm going like this. It may really help me with my goals. If you'd like to see screenshots, hit up the link.

Link to app (It will open in your browser)
I'd like to know how it works Hazy, from what I read when they were developing it, supposably it uses the g-meters in the iphone to measure how far you run/walk in real life...
I haven't seen anything like that in the app so far. All I've seen is my workout stats. I'll let you know if I find it.
(12-29-2010 08:33 PM)HazyCloud Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't seen anything like that in the app so far. All I've seen is my workout stats. I'll let you know if I find it.
what about Android users?
(12-29-2010 08:40 PM)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2010 08:33 PM)HazyCloud Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't seen anything like that in the app so far. All I've seen is my workout stats. I'll let you know if I find it.
what about Android users?

Sorry, I have no idea. I found it searching the App Store today. Try searching for Ubisoft in your store.
(12-29-2010 10:38 PM)HazyCloud Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I have no idea. I found it searching the App Store today. Try searching for Ubisoft in your store.

I just surfed the Android market and there is no app there. Sad
It's possible it isn't even coming to Android. Ubisoft's website has been promoting an iPhone and iPad release only.
Reference URL's